• Trézéguet
    • Grealish
    • Watkins
    • Traoré (Hourihane 74)
    • El Ghazi (Trézéguet 74)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/20 at 23:59

4 defeats in 5. stop bleating about VAR. if we didn't defend like clearings in the woods and actually took our chances it would be a non-event. Only ourselves to blame. 

Altohugh VAR can still **** off. 

pretty ball possession means **** all. 

Jack will be fed up by January having potatos for team mates

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Me in the pre-match thread:

"I half don't even see the point in watching. There's a 1 in 3 chance VAR will completely dominate the game as it does in many other games. Whatever they say goes. "

And lo and behold look what happens. Why even watch games anymore?

Although as an aside, I really am **** fed up of us dominating games and having a dozen chances but still losing because we can only convert a fraction of them while the opposition score basically every chance they get.

ugh it's just infuriating.

West Ham were there for the taking. We were lacking in intense and energy, movement when it was needed. Midfield was a worry, lacking intensity and movement. Lack of support for Watkins in the box. It should have been a win. We were poor in my opinion, and yet should have won. I'm actually more peeved at that result than other losses as it was all there for us to grasp and take control. West Ham are no way that good. I'm fuming tbh

**** ridiculous that 2 games in a row we have been denied by VAR in injury time. First for a contact on the ball thta you couldn't see until the ball was slowed to a snails pace. And being offside by a couple of centre metres and from a part of the body you can't even play the ball with. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

You have to laugh at the irony of all of these refs starring at that still frame, and not giving a foul when it's far more of one than the penalty they actually gave.

It's an absolute farce

I geniuenly feel sick.

It's making arbitrary decisions on metrics no referee would apply and missing obvious errors like this.

Give the striker the advantage and the give the goal FFS.

We're costing ourselves. Just throwing away easy points, no point even blaming VAR.  

It's becoming a common theme this season. West Ham were absolutely terrible and yet we've handed them 3 points. So frustrating. 

1 minute ago, Muriel said:

We have been the better team in every game except vs. Leeds. Very frustrating that we keep giving away these stupid goals.

well then we arent the better team. we score less goals than the other side. we lose. 

Let's be clear West Ham are lucky to have won that and it was another performance with plenty of positives in it, BUT our old failings never go away. It is literally pointless dominating teams if you continually shoot yourself in the foot again and again, by switching off defensively and then fail to score countless times. Typical **** Villa. Keep this up and the season could soon turn to shit.

Â