Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

I’m inclined to agree that as of right now, he gets in ahead of Bailey.

Hes going to have to be a lot more disciplined under Gerrard than he has been before, it will be interesting to see if he can adapt and force his way into the side. 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

I’m inclined to agree that as of right now, he gets in ahead of Bailey.

Hes going to have to be a lot more disciplined under Gerrard than he has been before, it will be interesting to see if he can adapt and force his way into the side. 

Wouldn't surprise me to see Trez in there before any of them.

Work ethic before talent. Every day of the week.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, picicata said:

Bertie makes football a joy to watch! Even his back passes bring excitement

Don’t they just? There’s nothing like a blindly whacked ball straight back across your own penalty area to get the adrenaline flowing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villaglint said:

One of the great mysteries of the Deano era was how he was allowed to do those types of passes again and again. 

I genuinely can't wait to see Gerrards reaction the first time he does one. 

I think it would be .. do that again la and i will break your legs 

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

What's actually wrong with him?  Don't remember him actually getting injured, just that he came on against Spurs for a bit.

Have to echo this - if it's been confirmed that this long-term injury is, I can't recall it? 

Anyone got any info as to why he's been out for such a long time?

14 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Gerrard said he's progressing but won't return to training until just before Christmas. I think we'll see him back in the FA Cup game, off the bench to give Luke Shaw twisted blood.

He'll be just back for the AFCON where he'll no doubt get injured again. Great. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Don’t they just? There’s nothing like a blindly whacked ball straight back across your own penalty area to get the adrenaline flowing. 

Even better when he does it 100 foot in the air. The suspense of where it's gonna land is something else 🤣

• Haha 1

Â