Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

He’s been out for so long now I’ve pretty much lost track, but what is the injury exactly and do we have an ETA on his return?

26 minutes ago, av1 said:

He’s been out for so long now I’ve pretty much lost track, but what is the injury exactly and do we have an ETA on his return?

Yeah I was wondering why he's out and for how long.  He seems to be permanently injured with brief spells of fitness.  He's career here has been completely stop start. 

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yeah I was wondering why he's out and for how long.  He seems to be permanently injured with brief spells of fitness.  He's career here has been completely stop start. 

I don’t follow European football at all, so has injury plagued his career or have we just been unlucky? 

Missed his creativity and attacking threat this year and I can't wait to see him back to be honest. I think he is bit underrated at times and often goes under the radar. He’s an absolute maverick, hugely talented and I just love watching him play. Yes, he has some weaknesses, but really hope Gerrard can iron those out and find a place for him.  I think he has the raw potential to be world class and he could be a massive impact player even if he doesn't reach those heights. I am sure Buendía will come good, but right now I think I would put a fully fit Traoré ahead of him.

• Like 1

Â