Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

57 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You don’t reckon Hause can slot in?

I like them both, but I really rate Tuanzebe. I think he's been a bit of an unsung hero these last two games. I'm not against the idea though. Hause has a lot of good qualities, but on the ball Tuanzebe is on another level I think. But I more meant that Smith might use it as an opportunity to get some others involved.

But I might be wrong.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rolta said:

I like them both, but I really rate Tuanzebe. I think he's been a bit of an unsung hero these last two games. I'm not against the idea though. Hause has a lot of good qualities, but on the ball Tuanzebe is on another level I think. But I more meant that Smith might use it as an opportunity to get some others involved.

But I might be wrong.

Agree about Axel, quality player. Really hope we sign him. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Hoping he starts the next game. Think we need his creativity and willingness to do something special. 

Plus we need to cancel out their Traore. 

I have a feeling he'll have an AEG type of season. Not figuring much up to xmas then inevitably some more injuries will happen and he'll get run of 5-6 starts when he looks one of the best attacking players in the league. Then in and out for rest of the season as Anwar was.

He certainly should be a good impact player for us off the bench, was disappointed by what he showed at Spurs so needs to improve in that regard.

11 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I have a feeling he'll have an AEG type of season. Not figuring much up to xmas then inevitably some more injuries will happen and he'll get run of 5-6 starts when he looks one of the best attacking players in the league. Then in and out for rest of the season as Anwar was.

He certainly should be a good impact player for us off the bench, was disappointed by what he showed at Spurs so needs to improve in that regard.

Anwar has never looked like one of the best attacking players in the league. If you looked at goal return over a short period only, then yes, but performances, nope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Anwar has never looked like one of the best attacking players in the league. If you looked at goal return over a short period only, then yes, but performances, nope.

Agree. Traore has all the tools to completely eclipse Anwar. He is one of the most skilful players in the league and has showed he can both create for others and score. We need to see more of him.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tom13 said:

I did say for that purple patch he had last xmas, great goal v Palace and then scored v Chelsea two days later. Could understand why Barkley returned into 11 but he was very unlucky to lose his place at the time and that knocked his confidence for a few months.

Wasn't he shortlisted for prem player of the month around that time?

Â