Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

20 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I did say for that purple patch he had last xmas, great goal v Palace and then scored v Chelsea two days later. Could understand why Barkley returned into 11 but he was very unlucky to lose his place at the time and that knocked his confidence for a few months.

Wasn't he shortlisted for prem player of the month around that time?

Yes, and he should have won it over fernandes. 5 in 6 not sure how he wasn't the clear winner. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Desperately need him back in the team. Not only is he unpredictable but holds the ball for others to have a breather

At the moment we haven't many players who have composure on the ball. It's like a hot potato at the moment. Buendia ha shown glimpses but needs to improve, Matty Cash is good as is Doug but it looks like we'll need Bertie back to save the day!

• 2 weeks later...

Bertrand Traore’s agent responds to accusations that the Villa winger is faking his current injury

Former Burkina Faso international Boureima Maiga made a number of claims about Villa’s Bertrand Traore including one stating that he is not currently nursing an injury

Well this is weird, full story in link.

https://www.birminghamworld.uk/sport/football/aston-villa/bertrand-traores-agent-responds-to-accusations-that-the-villa-winger-is-faking-his-current-injury-3460190

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Don't think he'll be a Gerrard type player at all tbh. 

Can see his Villa career fizzling out a little .

I hope not, he's arguably our flair player.

Most of his very good goals last season were his doing, moments of quick-thinking, finesse, skill etc.

If he's fit I personally think he should be one of the first names on the starting eleven.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I hope not, he's arguably our flair player.

Most of his very good goals last season were his doing, moments of quick-thinking, finesse, skill etc.

If he's fit I personally think he should be one of the first names on the starting eleven.

What you'd hope, is that Gerrard sees these players qualities, and simply enhances them with strength, aggression and defending, that's all they are missing.

Would be a waste of a very gifted player otherwise.

I love hard work and graft, but don't necessarily want a team of old school cloggers either .

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

Â