Delphinho123

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

If VillaTalk was in charge of transfers, this would be our first XI:

No one

Martinez

TAA-Konsa-VVD-Robertson

B.Silva-Kante-KDB

Salah-Haaland-Mbappe

caveat-: off the top of my head…may change many of these if I thought about it more

16 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Martinez

TAA-Konsa-VVD-Robertson

B.Silva-Kante-KDB

Salah-Haaland-Mbappe

caveat-: off the top of my head…may change many of these if I thought about it more

Nah if they’re doing well in their current position they might be worth a go in a completely different position. Then if we can get £50m for them might as well sell. Ideally we just field 11 huge piles of cash.

• Like 2

Just now, a m ole said:

Nah if they’re doing well in their current position they might be worth a go in a completely different position. Then if we can get £50m for them might as well sell. Ideally we just field 11 huge piles of cash.

Would still take 6 points off of Newcastle and Norwich. 

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Martinez

TAA-Konsa-VVD-Robertson

B.Silva-Kante-KDB

Salah-Haaland-Mbappe

Where’s Dale Stephens, Jermaine Defoe and Adnan Januzaj (on loan)??? 

17 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He is absolutely mad to watch.

As likely to fall over as pass it 5 yards square as thread it 40 yards making a goal.

The goal against baggies laat year sums him up for me. That goal was so brilliant but so weird. It took ages for it to cross the line and didnt seem like he meant it, but he 100%did

Bertie, AEG and Trez who used to chip in with surprising goals are now all sitting on the bench. Our starters may be better all-round players, but a certain surprise element is missing from our game without these players.

Â