Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Personally I think he needs selling while we can still get pennies for him. He is sublime for 1% of the time but is a liability for the other 99%. It just hasn't worked.

He just doesn't work hard enough, his decision making is atrocious and he's still only about 1% as good as he thinks he is.

El Ghazi and Trez may not be as good when they're all at their best but they will offer way more for the other parts of the game and actually try to work rather than sulk. We are not blessed with enough quality and depth to cater for Traore.

He needs to go.

• Like 1

Jesus Christ grow up.

He looked alright when he came on Vs Chelsea. He's getting back into the game and is looking a touch off it today.

But 'he needs to go whilst we can get pennies' ?! Are you high?

What is actually wrong with the people on this forum. It's Half time FFS and he's been out injured for months. 

Fans like this make me embarrassed for them.

Edit: forgot the quote but @jackbauer24

Edited by HalfTimePost

8 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Jesus Christ grow up.

He looked alright when he came on Vs Chelsea. He's getting back into the game and is looking a touch off it today.

But 'he needs to go whilst we can get pennies' ?! Are you high?

What is actually wrong with the people on this forum. It's Half time FFS and he's been out injured for months. 

Fans like this make me embarrassed for them.

Edit: forgot the quote but @jackbauer24

Having an opinion is part of being a grown up. Strange.

But anyway, where do I base my post purely on the last half of the current football match?

My opinion, based on his career here, is that he offers us less than El Ghazi and Trez despite having marginally better ball juggling skills.

I apologise for having a different opinion than you but an adult accepts there are different views.

And currently I don't think there'd be many takers for him at all.

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Not nearly as bad as you'd expect for a guy making his first league start in about 6 months?

He was rubbish before the injury. 

His mediocrity is masked by a couple of fancy touches here and there. 

If this guy is a starter for us, we’ll never challenge the top 8. 

One I’d be looking to move on in the summer. 

• Like 1

Looked exactly the same as last season.

People get gassed because he does a few fancy flicks and tricks over the course of a game but his decision making is honestly appalling.

Would be delighted to get rid. Don't care how unpopular of an opinion that proves to be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â