Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

18 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Bertie, AEG and Trez who used to chip in with surprising goals are now all sitting on the bench. Our starters may be better all-round players, but a certain surprise element is missing from our game without these players.

It was us who were most surprised when they scored 😜

Edited by WallisFrizz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Delighted to see him back against Chelsea, there were one or two moments of absolute brilliance. 

My only slight complaint about him, and one I think SG will be keen to work on, is that when he does lose the ball there is very little motivation to go and win it back. Hopefully this is something the new coaching team can work on because there is definitely a player there. 

11 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

What about when Bailey is fit?

I've only seen one piece of play from him and yes, it was genius. Superb.

He wasn't even in my thoughts though which is probably down to how closely I've been following last few months. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

What about when Bailey is fit?

Traore has shown a lot more than Bailey on average over their appearances. Obviously Bailey hasn't had a lot of games, but Traore is pretty established as an effective Premier League winger for me while I still have doubts about Bailey. Bailey has to win a spot.

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKm4iIIQGS/?utm_medium=copy_link

I can't upload the image as the size limit is too low, but if you translate that it says 'attacks from unsuspecting people' in one part. I wonder if it's just that journalist who claimed his injury was fake that he's referring to. Or could just be something made to sound worse once translated.

3 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Hope to see Traore play against Brentford tomorrow before hooking up with Burkina Faso.

We really need his flair and attacking quality to give us something extra going forward and help Watkins.

I honestly don't think it's a great idea - we'll be without him for a while so there doesn't seem to be much point in playing him until we're able to give him a proper run and get the team used to having him in there again. 

6 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Hope to see Traore play against Brentford tomorrow before hooking up with Burkina Faso.

We really need his flair and attacking quality to give us something extra going forward and help Watkins.

Ah right is that his last game before going to AFCON? Was hoping he'd be around for Man. United in the cup.

Â