Matty Cash

paul514

2 hours ago, calcifer said:

Players get their head turned and told they need to be playing CL football to get a game.. Half the squad are a bunch of words removed. I really cannot be bothered with the boring dross that Southgate churns out, Stirling is a greedy word removed. I would carry on but this is about Cash, I think he should go play for Poland, would be great for his development! 

Oh, so it’s because Grealish left. Thought so.

2 hours ago, calcifer said:

Players get their head turned and told they need to be playing CL football to get a game.. Half the squad are a bunch of words removed. I really cannot be bothered with the boring dross that Southgate churns out, Stirling is a greedy word removed. I would carry on but this is about Cash, I think he should go play for Poland, would be great for his development! 

If a player gets a call up then it increases the chances of that player being unsettled and wanting to move on to play in the Champions League. Southgate clearly didn't trust Grealish as he's not seen him test himself against the best defences in Europe where the other attacking talent he had at his disposal had that experience. 

Unlike the teams who win tournaments who fill their squads full of players from multiple teams regardless of their European experience. This is why Italy beat England. This is why Croatia beat England. 

I like that because of Harry Kane Watkins can't ever get to Englands first team for important games. This is good.  The Full Backs are stacked so Cash won't get in either. This is good for Aston Villa

2 hours ago, WHY said:

Oh, so it’s because Grealish left. Thought so.

Nothing to do with him, the world does not revolve around him.... I have hated England for a long time, just can't get behind the players, it does not help when you have a bloke with a cock for a nose playing dire negative football!! Also nearly every player we have had that played for England had their heads turned. I wish Cash well if he plays for Poland, think it is a good move, never getting near that England squad, he could have 10/10 performances for 3 months but cock nose would never pick him. 

Finally Matty. 

Been wanting his attacking side to improve and come out ever since he joined and while it wasn't exactly fantastic for the whole game, that opener changed it all and got us going. Especially at wing back he should be getting forward like for his goal a lot more. 

Well pleased for him.

• Like 1

I'm part Polish. Had forgotten about the family link when it was mentioned last season.

Would be really interesting what he's thinking if they're serious about approaching him in near future. They call up players from likes of Barnsley these days so he'll be in the squad if he says yes.

Think it's something you have to really feel in your soul. Properly adapt and attempt the language (although likes of Lewandowski speak English so would help him settle in).

Would be cool though to see him set up some Lewa goals from crosses and another Villa player to support in major tournaments.

Â