Matty Cash

paul514

17 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

I think he should take the Poland call-up if it comes, unfortunately he’s never going to play for England with the amount of good English RB’s there are.

It's the one position where England are strangely stacked, like a Vintage Brazil.

When I normally think " England ", I never used to think Dynamic and marauding RBs.

Agreed though, he should take the shit with Poland.

• Like 1

I wonder how it feels to play for another country.

Hypothetically speaking imagine you had a link with a country but that aside knew nothing  about the place, never been there, cant speak language etc. You’d take the call but I bet you’d get some stick from your teammates at first. 

I have no idea how ‘Polish’ Cash is. Was just wondering in general. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Hypothetically speaking imagine you had a link with a country but that aside knew nothing  about the place, never been there, cant spoke language etc. You’d take the call but I bet you’d get some stick from your teammates at first. 

They speak Polish, not Hypothetically😜

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Hypothetically speaking imagine you had a link with a country but that aside knew nothing  about the place, never been there, cant spoke language etc. You’d take the call but I bet you’d get some stick from your teammates at first. 

I could have played for Ireland......my problems was, not good enough to play for San Marino...probably not good enough for the Vatican City, if they had a team.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

I’d prefer Cash to declare for Poland over England. I’ve grown to detest the whole players getting called up to England and then getting their heads turned and leaving thing. It’s always happened, and I’m while I’m pleased our boys get called up, it does annoy me when they suddenly want out. 

• Like 3

Think his mum speaks fluent Polish so he may well know at least some of the lingo. They clearly want him as they've been tracking him for 18 months now.

I quite like Cash but do think he has some improving to do. Playing for Poland may well take his game up a notch as they are a fairly decent national team and he will almost certainly start every game for them. Good chance they qualify for the World Cup next year too. 

Wish Konsa would declare for Portugal too (if he feels comfortable). I reckon there's a real opportunity there to nail down a place with Dias. The decision to call up Godfrey for England over him was laughable in my view. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’d prefer Cash to declare for Poland over England. I’ve grown to detest the whole players getting called up to England and then getting their heads turned and leaving thing. It’s always happened, and I’m while I’m pleased our boys get called up, it does annoy me when they suddenly want out. 

its the top 6 gauntlet of scouts they have to negotiate that gets me.

There brief must be, don't go flying round Europe, just hang around the entrance on International gatherings.

5 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Think his mum speaks fluent Polish so he may well know at least some of the lingo. They clearly want him as they've been tracking him for 18 months now.

I quite like Cash but do think he has some improving to do. Playing for Poland may well take his game up a notch as they are a fairly decent national team and he will almost certainly start every game for them. Good chance they qualify for the World Cup next year too. 

Wish Konsa would declare for Portugal too (if he feels comfortable). I reckon there's a real opportunity there to nail down a place with Dias. The decision to call up Godfrey for England over him was laughable in my view. 

Would be fantastic opportunity for Konsa if he got the call up. Some real talent in that squad. 

Agree Cash should take the opportunity to if it comes.  Would love to see him have a great game against England. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I think he would be better offplaying for Poland. More chance of a cap, Wan Bissaka cant even get an England cap and he meets Southgate sky 6 criteria

Could tap up that Lewandowski and Zielinski 😉

Doesn’t it show how stacked England are that Man United’s regular starting RB can’t even get a call-up? 
International football will only help Matty to improve IMO.

3 hours ago, WHY said:

Serious question, why do you despise the England team? 

Players get their head turned and told they need to be playing CL football to get a game.. Half the squad are a bunch of words removed. I really cannot be bothered with the boring dross that Southgate churns out, Stirling is a greedy word removed. I would carry on but this is about Cash, I think he should go play for Poland, would be great for his development! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, calcifer said:

Players get their head turned and told they need to be playing CL football to get a game.. Half the squad are a bunch of words removed. I really cannot be bothered with the boring dross that Southgate churns out, Stirling is a greedy word removed. I would carry on but this is about Cash, I think he should go play for Poland, would be great for his development! 

Pretty much this.

I'm tired of seeing Villa players called up to England and getting their heads turned soon after. I know there are other factors of course but it clearly has had an impact in the past.

• Like 1

Â