Matty Cash

paul514

Hope his ankles alright because at one point he looked stood still and in pain. I know he carried on but we'd be in serious trouble if we get more Injurys.

Did play real good I especially love his ball wiping long throws, doesn't half annoy opposition and fans..

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Sad to see he is balding.

Never a fun experience but it's a part of being a man except for the few lucky ones.

I noticed this on the big screen today and he must have clocked it as well as he immediately tried a comb over with his hands 😂

• Haha 1

Hopefully keep a few groaners quiet with today’s performance, was left to be doubled up on twice but coped with it well , midfield and wingers need to work harder defensively to stamp it out as a top side will punish us

3 hours ago, WHY said:

I noticed this on the big screen today and he must have clocked it as well as he immediately tried a comb over with his hands 😂

Was just about to post that his Grealish style bouffant is looking more like a comb over this year. 

Shave it off Matty, you'll just look like a real man then. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WHY said:

He's always fixing his hair somewhat vainly, which will make his hair loss all the more debilitating 😄

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

Jesus mate.  You weren't impressed with our striker who scored a world class goal and you weren't impressed with our defender who was part of a clean sheet. 

Tough crowd. 

That's Cash McGinn Luiz AEG need replacing and Buendia and Ings not impressive since the match

14 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Sad to see he is balding.

Never a fun experience but it's a part of being a man except for the few lucky ones.

Tbf to him, at least he can afford to go get some plugs at the end of the season, and not some dodgy ones in Turkey. 

11 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Tbf to him, at least he can afford to go get some plugs at the end of the season, and not some dodgy ones in Turkey. 

Or not give a damn. A lot of my mates were thinning at his age and I mercilessly gave them stick for it. They said, “You lose one single hair and we’ll slaughter you!” I’m one of the lucky ones but mine went “light” years ago, none of my mates seem to appreciate that it was “Californian surf punk blonde”, philistines. My 7 year old daughter asked recently, “What colour is your hair Dad?” I said that it was Californian surf punk blonde. Her answer, “Let’s just call it white Dad.” 🤣  Kids just tell it how it is!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

I keep forgetting that a good chunk of this squad has never played in front of our fans before. Bertie the great entertainer still hasn't.

Bertie played against Chelsea last season and did really well in front of the fans but he hasn’t experienced a full/packed VP yet… looking forward to that… it seemed to bring the best out of him, he is an entertainer after all…

• Like 1

Â