Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

2 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

His ability to bump a defender out of the way under the high ball is amazing for someone with his physique. He's class.

The goals will come. Hope 3 assists + MOTM will keep him happy!

This is so understated and so effective. It turns defence into attack and gets us onto the front foot. 

He so often looks second to the ball but then comes out with it. 

He needs to just get those goals he deserves. Imagine being a striker playing with Grealish...

He doesn't seem to big on social media, only has insta but you don't see him post much on that. I just really hope he knows quite how much us fans appreciate him, he's been so unlucky and the lad is a vital reason as to why we're doing so good. 

14 minutes ago, Farlz said:

He doesn't seem to big on social media, only has insta but you don't see him post much on that. I just really hope he knows quite how much us fans appreciate him, he's been so unlucky and the lad is a vital reason as to why we're doing so good. 

That just makes me like him even more to be honest.

He'll know we appreciate him. I'm sure he was interviewed not long ago and said something like he's constantly being stopped in the street by Villa fans and didn't realise what a big club we are. He knows we love him.

• Like 3

Â