Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

50 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

We should have included his brother in the deal, we only signed him to keep chuck happy, he's been useless in pretty much every game for every team loaned to.

His brother is a terrible footballer.  I watched him a few times when he was loaned to scotland. He looked really poor.

Has flopped on every loan

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

His brother is a terrible footballer.  I watched him a few times when he was loaned to scotland. He looked really poor.

Has flopped on every loan

And rumour has it, he's a bit of an ass hole aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea really are a train crash of a club, huge wage bill and enough players to half fill the ground. Few years outside of Europe and the sponsorship deals have to shrink. Not sure how Chuck can dig his was out of this, maybe a loan deal if Chelsea can be organised enough to sort one out. His wages must be huge.  

3 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

Not in 18 again, despite them having little to play for.

The fans seem to rate him and with the shitshow going on now he will probably be liked even more since being out of the squad makes you a better player in some fans eyes

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’d be getting a lot of gametime here if he hadn’t left. Unai would have been perfect for him.

As talented as he is, no player can go too long without competitive football. It’s a wasted season for him. 

I don't think he would fit Unai's system  ...from the limited game time I saw of him at Villa he's too slow and lacking the energy levels required by our midfielder 

there is a decent footballer in there somewhere , but I think he's better suited to a different league rather than the Premier  

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I don't think he would fit Unai's system  ...from the limited game time I saw of him at Villa he's too slow and lacking the energy levels required by our midfielder 

there is a decent footballer in there somewhere , but I think he's better suited to a different league rather than the Premier  

Agreed - he looks made for Italian league to me. 

Chukwuemeka moving for a decent fee and doing the sum total of feck all feels like karmic retribution for the pittance we got when Dan Crowley buggered off to Arsenal (and proceeded to also do feck all).

Don't fret though Carney, a glamourous loan move to Go Ahead Eagles surely awaits.

I'd like to say i hate seeing such a promising career taking such a horrible nosedive but in this case i don't.

Have fun on loan in the championship next season or the ass end of Belgium while were playing in Europe 🤣.

At least your pastor got a brand new Rolls Royce out of the deal.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Difficult to have any sympathy for him...

Nah none whatsoever.  I mean to be fair we were the car crash club not so long ago but Chelsea?  Nah that was a dumb move even back then.

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

Chukwuemeka moving for a decent fee and doing the sum total of feck all feels like karmic retribution for the pittance we got when Dan Crowley buggered off to Arsenal (and proceeded to also do feck all).

Don't fret though Carney, a glamourous loan move to Go Ahead Eagles surely awaits.

His name and profile really does seem to fit the other exotic African based names at Palace don't it? lol

Â