Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I saw nothing special when he played for us and he is way off Bellinghams quality who coincidently also 19.

Bellingham is a massive outlier though - genuinely world class as a kid. They don't come along every year. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Xela said:

Bellingham is a massive outlier though - genuinely world class as a kid. They don't come along every year. 

Honest the misconception of 17-19 year olds can be crazy

Chuk plays for us at 18 but doesn't get up to much... He must be shit then, he's not influencing games, he's not scoring he's not getting assists... Definitely shit then... The fact that he's even playing PL football at that age was completely lost on people

Not sure if it was unrealistic expectation or just not liking him because he wouldnt sign the contract but it's definitely bizarre

You can't compare him to the £100m best teenager in all of world football

Chuk in himself was a rarity, he was playing more football for us at 18 than any other 18 year old in the PL, more top flight football than anyone in this England u20s group but Bellingham is a proper generational talent, potential to be the best English midfielder since the Gerrard / lampard / Scholes days

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

You can't compare him to the £100m best teenager in all of world football

I'm sure you're right, but it was always going to happen after Purslow said what he said about him. 

If he doesn't get on pitch then will have missed start of U20 World Cup for nothing, Chelsea should just have let him go, must have other youngsters that could make up the numbers in squad, not as if they have anything to play for.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, useless said:

If he doesn't get on pitch then will have missed start of U20 World Cup for nothing, Chelsea should just have let him go, must have other youngsters that could make up the numbers in squad, not as if they have anything to play for.

Even the Chelsea fans are pissed off at this. Another 2 games for him to get minutes, but they seem to have just shafted the England U20s and their own player for no real reason

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

Frank Lampard on Carney Chukwuemeka: "You've got to wait your time and have to understand. I want to get him minutes but I have to think about my job. I thought he did well when he came on."

What job? He's out the door in a week and kept him from going to the World Cup for a 10 min run out? The lad must be fuming.

I do respect Lampard arrogance to think he is getting the job 😂

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

Frank Lampard on Carney Chukwuemeka: "You've got to wait your time and have to understand. I want to get him minutes but I have to think about my job. I thought he did well when he came on."

What job? He's out the door in a week and kept him from going to the World Cup for a 10 min run out? The lad must be fuming.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire for Carney, from Gerrard to Lampard. "I have to think about my job". This is your penultimate game in said job Frank.

Pulled out of the under 20 WC to play 10 mins in a dead rubber for a manager who won't get the job

As the kids say, LOL

mochi-mochi-peach-cat-cat.gif

Â