Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Chuckleuemeka really has made himself look like a laughing stock like the rest of chelsea

Has he really? Only some Villa fans seem to be bitterly obsessed about him

Most other football fans arent even aware of him

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’d be getting a lot of gametime here if he hadn’t left. Unai would have been perfect for him.

As talented as he is, no player can go too long without competitive football. It’s a wasted season for him. 

He'd be getting the same amount of gametime as he gets currently. None.

Not a chance he would play ahead of any of our players.

(Maybe he could rival Olsen as number 2 but thats about it.)

Edited by GlobalVillan

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If you cant get in this terrible chelsea side you have no chance

He can't even get on the bench. To be fair to him he was just part of the splurge on players, they had no plan for him at all. He'll be off on loan now for the next two seasons. 

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

He can't even get on the bench. To be fair to him he was just part of the splurge on players, they had no plan for him at all. He'll be off on loan now for the next two seasons. 

We all called it

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We all called it

Literally everyone said that would happen.  Fee years on loan then rock up at some lower table PL team or Old Firm type thing. 

I still fully expect this to happen. 

Just now, sidcow said:

Literally everyone said that would happen.  Fee years on loan then rock up at some lower table PL team or Old Firm type thing. 

I still fully expect this to happen. 

Nailed on crystal palace player by the time he's 25

And I'm also sadly convinced that with the way the PL works and the English tax etc etc Chelsea will recover the £20m they paid for him, they won't lose money on him

And he'll get those great memories of the time he got to put a Chelsea tracksuit on and watch CL games from the stand with the rest of the fans

• Haha 2

I think Carney had/has massive potential, you could see it every time he played. I’m disappointed he left as I felt he could’ve gone on to be a very good player for us.

However losing a year of his development at Chelsea this season might really set him back… like someone said above, Crystal Palace player in a few years. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Nailed on crystal palace player by the time he's 25

And I'm also sadly convinced that with the way the PL works and the English tax etc etc Chelsea will recover the £20m they paid for him, they won't lose money on him

And he'll get those great memories of the time he got to put a Chelsea tracksuit on and watch CL games from the stand with the rest of the fans

And his church got a new roof. 

• Haha 2

Totally blown his natural trajectory. 100k a week at 19. Imagine if he and his representation had been humble. If they had wanted a proper pathway  as the priority rather than everything all at once. 

His peers Tim Iroegbunam and AJ are far ahead of him now . Not in skill . But in game experience. They have gone through a natural trajectory. Got lots of experience of different managers different form different formations. 

Carney 687 minutes of first team non age limited football over 3 seasons with 4 starts and  1 assist 0 goals 

AJ  47 appearances 2597  minutes over 2 seasons with 31 starts 9 goals and 5 assists 

Iroegbunam 36 appearances  2383 minutes over 2 seasons with 29 starts 2  goals 0 assists . 

at a point when game time is crucial he has got barely any . 

• Like 2

Just to add to the above.  At the same ish age Chelsea sent out Reece James Mason Mount , Tomori etc etc on loan to the Championship.  As they understood how important game time is .

Any decent agent would have signed a deal where he went straight out on loan to the champ to learn his trade. To remain humble and experience the ups and downs. 

But no .his representation believed that he would become a superstar and nail down regular first team football at Chelsea 2 years before Mount and James did. 

Ridiculous. 

Â