Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

I think Chelsea were intending to use him more than they have, just to bed him in before perhaps sending him out on loan at a later date, but he's had injuries, and and when in as bad form as they've been not as easy to give inexperienced players game time.

If he goes out on loan will have plenty of Premier League interest.

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

They same way we offered more than Man City did to Grealish? Don't believe the PR guff that comes out of the club when we lose a player. They are just trying to stop any fan backlash.

City journos leaked that about Grealish that he took less to join then

On the books he might have

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Things are playing out for him exactly as I thought they would. 

Sad, because he'd be getting minutes with us and developing under Emery.

Instead, he rots under Potter and the bad vibes there. 

Huge mistake by him. 

• Like 3

He's been unlucky this season because had injuries up until just before Christmas and then when fit again was harder for him to get chances than it otherwise would have been because of Chelsea's bad form meaning them less likely to give youngsters a chance.

He needs a loan next season as will be turning twenty in October and in his career as it stands has played less than eight games worth of first team football, hasn't completed a full ninety minutes yet, someone as highly rated as he is should have played more, in that aspect it's where a lot of his contemporaries are ahead of him, Iroegbunam, Aaron Ramsey, Scott,  and others all getting a lot of first team experience, and they're doing well as well.

Chelsea could probably do a lot worse than sending him to MIddlesbrough next season regardless of which division they're in.

Behind a pay wall but I'm sure matt law is a villa fan so interested in that 

It's not about path to the first team and more games, villa gave him that, more so than any other PL club with a player his age, its not qbout money either 

It's all about wearing a top 6 teams tracksuit and I'm interested because football should actually be the opposite of what chuk has done, his new team mate madueke being an example, these best kids in the country who won't get a chance at these top 6 clubs should be leaving for us and then in 5 years after they've broken through be looking to go back, chuks career will be that in reverse and he's got so much potential it should be a warning 

Edited by villa4europe

10 hours ago, SecretVillaScout said:

I mean, clearly that wasn't the reason. He would obviously have more opportunities in a side without a billion pounds worth of players.

It was clearly the money, and he'll have to square that with himself one day. If he has a brilliant career then he'll be able to justify/ write off the move. Somehow I think it's more likely he'll do a Stefan Moore and end up playing for someone like Bolton in 3 years.

Edited by HKP90
Typo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, useless said:

He's been unlucky this season because had injuries up until just before Christmas and then when fit again was harder for him to get chances than it otherwise would have been because of Chelsea's bad form meaning them less likely to give youngsters a chance.

He needs a loan next season as will be turning twenty in October and in his career as it stands has played less than eight games worth of first team football, hasn't completed a full ninety minutes yet, someone as highly rated as he is should have played more, in that aspect it's where a lot of his contemporaries are ahead of him, Iroegbunam, Aaron Ramsey, Scott,  and others all getting a lot of first team experience, and they're doing well as well.

Chelsea could probably do a lot worse than sending him to MIddlesbrough next season regardless of which division they're in.

He isn't a very good player. He just isn't Premier League quality. Really cannot understand how in the world we got 20 million for him but so glad we did.

He will never make it in the top flight.

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Behind a pay wall but I'm sure matt law is a villa fan so interested in that 

It's not about path to the first team and more games, villa gave him that, more so than any other PL club with a player his age, its not qbout money either 

It's all about wearing a top 6 teams tracksuit and I'm interested because football should actually be the opposite of what chuk has done, his new team mate madueke being an example, these best kids in the country who won't get a chance at these top 6 clubs should be leaving for us and then in 5 years after they've broken through be looking to go back, chuks career will be that in reverse and he's got so much potential it should be a warning 

He’ll be wearing a Millwall or Wigan tracksuit in 5 years

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He didn't want first team football though. He wanted £100k a week. Enjoy it Carney.

Not even that, villa offered him mega money, highest paid teenager in the country was the rumour

It wasn't about football as we could and can offer him more

Its about wanting to be at a top 6 club

And thats why villa were powerless to stop it, I think we did everything right which is why I don't like it being about money or minutes, and why he should be used as an example of what not to do

• Like 3

Â