Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

Pleased for him. He's being trusted to do a job in big games and as he relaxes into it, I think we'll see more of what he can do. 

A couple of nice touches today, one to put Cash in off a little run that particularly good. 

He's developing; all is as it should be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Was a nice cameo at the end. Will be lively next time he comes up v Maddison.

Need to sort the deal out. Hopefully regular sub cameos will convince him.

Agreed mate, if he had already had 4 or 5 more cameos he would have been much happier and maybe there wouldn’t have been an issue

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Pleased for him. He's being trusted to do a job in big games and as he relaxes into it, I think we'll see more of what he can do. 

A couple of nice touches today, one to put Cash in off a little run that particularly good. 

He's developing; all is as it should be.

Agreed, very assured on the ball, makes good decisions, protects it well, calm in possession and as you say being trusted in big moments in games. Promising.

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Agreed, very assured on the ball, makes good decisions, protects it well, calm in possession and as you say being trusted in big moments in games. Promising.

Exactly how it started with Ramsey this time last year. Think he got a start v Wolves but was mostly 15-20 minute cameos for a few months.

Surely Carney is bright enough on his own to see him starting most weeks and holding his own rather than just listening to whatever agent he has.

20 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Exactly how it started with Ramsey this time last year. Think he got a start v Wolves but was mostly 15-20 minute cameos for a few months.

Surely Carney is bright enough on his own to see him starting most weeks and holding his own rather than just listening to whatever agent he has.

Personally I think he is far better than Ramsey was at the same stage.

I fully expect him to stay despite the articles floating about.

4 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Needs to get rid of his parasite agent. 

I think this whole thing has been overblown. One of the journos cleared it up and said the story was basically he has a deal to the summer of 2023 and wants to break into the team before he signs an extension, but as there are 18 months to run no-one has an issue. 

Â