Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

God we are a spoilt miserable bunch at times aren’t we ... jeez I get all opinions as as valid as the other but the negativity surrounding our summer, the initial delays in signing players and perceived lack of intent afterwards, we’ve spent a ton of £££ Upgraded our 1st XI with time to spar for more incomings. Chill and be positive and have faith.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Anyone got any news or thoughts on potential signing of Werder Bremen attacking prospect Milot Rachica?

ricky gervais laughing GIF

I heard he is refusing to come until VT opens up the Rashica thread again and there are 50 more pages of fish puns, tits and random nonsense.

Just a rumour at this stage... Waiting for Rob Dorsett to confirm. 

Edited by Made In Aston

We know who we want. 

We know who we want out. And the outgoings will dictate how we approach the last positions. Why take King for £20m (for example) if a couple of leavers mean we can afford Edouard?
Clubs are still wanting and waiting for big fees, which may move downwards as we approach the end of the window.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

How come the thread closed anyway? Has there been news it’s not happening?

Shouldn't really have been any speculation threads but it's illogical to close that when there's clearly something going on and keep open others with zero links.

2 hours ago, sne said:

Ludwig Augustinsson would likely cost less than half of what Rico Henry is rumored to be if £20m is correct, and he's a better player. The Championship premium is ridiculous.

Henry is also tiny, being only 5ft 7, not that that is the most important thing for a LB but still.

Earlier in the summer I read he was availible for 7 m euros, a no brainer at that price.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

It's not about having a back up. It's about having someone other than Grealish being able to create something, anything. Everything goes through him. All of our players look for him and look to him to create something.

We need another forward player that can create something. 

image.jpeg.fa14d5d6e53bbe0e7c90662849ef7818.jpeg

image.jpeg.7d8b5119f8e5dc086bfe404319a79835.jpeg

• Like 2

I wonder if the no loans rule will Be softened as it’s stupid to limit ourselves to permanent transfers considering the surgery required... Its an arrogant and misguided way to do business IMO... 

Also how about Baba Rahman for LB cover ? He’ll be cheap or available for loan ...