Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Think there'll be a mini flurry at the end as selling clubs resolves start to break.

Hopefully we can shift a few too.

This is where we're at now. Agents and clubs playing poker and stalling so they can get the best deal possible. Things will start moving during the last week of the window for most clubs and hopefully we can still get 3-5 more done.

5 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Rashica on deadline day methinks!

Not sure about that. They've already got a poor squad. Selling him and risking no strengthening elsewhere due to lack of time to get replacements in seems a bit kamikaze, strategy wise.

Just now, Awol said:

Not sure about that. They've already got a poor squad. Selling him and risking no strengthening elsewhere due to lack of time to get replacements in seems a bit kamikaze, strategy wise.

Werder need to sell as soon as they can because they definitely need 2 or 3 players in. Baumann has been stalling us because he doesn't want to look bad by letting him go cheaply and was expecting other clubs to come in by now with better offers or for us to up our offer. Looks like that is not the case at the moment and time is beginning to run out so it's a question of how long can he hold out for. You'd think they'd need at least a week to get other players in. Or maybe it could go to deadline day and they have panic deals lined up ready to go. Who knows? I'm still very confident with my prediction that he will be sold this window.

Would be nice to have the players we're targeting in for the Liverpool game. That way, they can play a bit part in that match, play against Leicester and be raring to go against Leeds.
If we beat Fulham, we can 'afford' to lose to Liverpool and Leicester. Then go all out against Leeds for the 3 points. It's crucial we take 3 points off the likes of Leeds, Fulham, Sheff Utd, Burnley, Albion, Newcastle etc. 

27 minutes ago, useless said:

I hope so too and I think we are capable of working on incoming and outgoing deals at the same time. The tricky part will probably be trying to sell some of the players that we don't want.

The problem with the outgoing players most of them are not very good will be earning more at Villa than any interested club. Loans at best.

2 hours ago, Rodders said:

where have all the links gone? I've been assuming we'd still be getting in 2-3 players but seems to be radio silence for a while now

Oh god.  I can see the see the smug Phil McNulty tweet right before my eyes now.   I can see it right there. 

thats not supposed to happen GIF