Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 hours ago, AvfcTheObsession said:

I think we will bring in a forward player who can play LW and CF (King/Rashica?) And a CM. I'd like a CB on top but think that could be dependent on Engels leaving.

So in summary I'm expecting to see 2-3 new faces.

It CAN'T be Rashica. The threads closed. 

tenor.gif?itemid=13129374

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

January transfer window is like 1.45am in an 80's nightclub before the DJ plays the smoochies. 

Everyone is desperate, all the decent quality has long been snaffled up.  All that is left if the dregs,  but you convince yourself that they look far better than they really are. 

You wake up the next morning, look at what you've got next to you and think.  OH MY GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE?

It's just not a place you want to be unless you are absolutely desperate. 

We need to snap up all the hotties now whilst they are available before we get the beer goggles on. 

Or you go and pay big money for a hooker that really doesn't want you but as long as you pay her well she's yours. Untill someone better or richer comes along.

1 hour ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Very few transfer threads on here stay open anywhere near as long as that one with no confirmed movement.

I don't know why people take it so personally on that thread. Can't blame the mods who have to spend their free time clearing it of spam because it has become a meme.

I don't know how people aren't tired of everyone arguing 'facts' about it being him not wanting to come here or because Werder want more money up front interspersed with huge amounts of fish puns and Kenneth Williams Gifs anyway. So boring.

I know I should just not read it, but can't help myself when it's open just in case I miss something, at least know I'll know when it is open there is a new link.

GMPgPpq.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

same for us though now we’ve signed Traore though wouldn’t it?

To be fair,  Liverpool have three of the best forwards in the world already, addind an extra one to that is probably enough. We on the other hand  have Trez and El Ghazi as our third choice (assuming Grealish moves into midfield like he wants to).

2-3 more incoming. I think potentially 3-4 need to go though also including keepers. Once Samatta goes(unless bs) I think we'll be quick to fill that position. We are not going to end the transfer window with only Watkins and Davis. Regardless of were Traore can play imo, especially with the possibility Wes is another 3 month away min. I don't see us making the same mistakes as last year. I think we'll see a WF and CM as minimum. LB also, if we've got our stuff seriously together. Relying on Targett and Taylor is like having the chuckle bros at LB. 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh, you're right, we should. But we're certainly not that much better than last year. We're crying out for a left winger at the very least. 

As we are now squad wise 15th would be an achievement. 

• Like 1