Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

The milner links probably are BS, but do people really think £8 million is expensive for a player like that?

Absolute bargain, never relied on pace and will play at the top level till he is 40 as he lives right and is an absolute beast of s professional. Also happens to be **** fantastic.

I'm biased though as I've been in love with him since his final game for us at home v West ham

• Like 2

I'd take Milner back in a heartbeat for the right money on a 3 year deal. I think he'd be ideal alongside Dougie in the deeper role against the bigger sides. Especially with pace out wide to counter. His passing is top draw and he keeps everything simple. I think if Leeds didn't go in for him if available he'd come to us over anyone else. I think the wages would be the issue though. He's got to be on decent money at Liverplop which might price us out of any move. 

I saw that Milner thing come up this morning. It’s total shit. It’s from an account recently created and quoting a source (Liverpool Echo) which never said such thing. It’s just shite from yet another wind up merchant with no friends. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I saw that Milner thing come up this morning. It’s total shit. It’s from an account recently created and quoting a source (Liverpool Echo) which never said such thing. It’s just shite from yet another wind up merchant with no friends. 

This. Complete bollocks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

Well that’s disappointing. Suggested him on here a few days ago as a good option for a few seasons. 

Milner would be great to have around the club for his experience and leadership and could still do a job for a season, but would have to be a free or nominal fee. Saying that, don’t see it happening unless it’s for Leeds.

I’d love to see us in for Chris Mepham, Rico Henry, Rashica and someone like Guendouzi on loan with an option to buy, though not sure if he has the personality DS likes. 

Can see Guilbert, Engels, Jota, Nyland, Samatta and Kalinic moving on and also Taylor and Lansbury if anyone puts an offer in. 

With Samatta leaving we must be very close to signing a replacement, think people are naive to think that we won't or don't need one, all it would take is an injury to Watkins and Davis would be our only striker; people say that Traoré can play up front but can't be relying on playing players out of position after spending £200m.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

With Samatta leaving we must be very close to signing a replacement, think people are naive to think that we won't or don't need one, all it would take is an injury to Watkins and Davis would be our only striker; people say that Traoré can play up front but can't be relying on playing players out of position after spending £200m.

Traore wouldn't be out of position. 12 goals in 24 league CF appearances over the years. Looking at him on YouTube he's greedy and likes to go for goal so less winger anyway

Edited by Kiwivillan