Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Where do these expected stats come from? Who sets them? Never heard of them a year or 2 ago and now they're the almighty metric.

Tammy did really well last year before being crowded out after a little dip. He's very young still. Expecting him to score 20 goals is a bit rich. He is capable of it, but its a serious task.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, dukes said:

Or proof that he is close to the hierarchy and was prepared to put fake news out there on the promise of a few scoops. 

and even if he got it wrong, it would literally be the first time that's ever happened. some people just like to be controversial for controversy's sake

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

If you think Rose is a good signing you've not been following football in general closely for ages

I said there were rumbles we were looking at him. I then gave my thoughts on him as a player and as a person.

Thanks for telling me how much football I watch. Because you clearly know me and anything I do.

25 minutes ago, Knutserov13 said:

Hamza Choudhury, I like him. Would he be availible?

I suspect not.

Plus - he always seems like a red and yellow card waiting to happen. He's needs to learn control. He's 23 in a couple of weeks, so is no longer a young player, just a player who hasn't fully realised his potential (yet?).

1 hour ago, Philosopher said:

Tammy isn't worth 33m imo. Chelsea fans don't rate him. Overrated! Watkins will prove to be better.

Your opinion on price! Don’t care, I think he is!

who cares about Chelsea fans they are buying at the world class end of the market.

overated....that’s BS

Watkins will prove to be better? So, we need competition in the striker department.

50 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Would you pay £55m for him? I think Chelsea fans would laugh at us if we paid that much.

Because he’s proven to score

couldnt give a sh1t if Chelsea fans laugh at me, they paid 72m for Kepa 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Your opinion on price! Don’t care, I think he is!

who cares about Chelsea fans they are buying at the world class end of the market.

overated....that’s BS

Watkins will prove to be better? So, we need competition in the striker department.

I think Wesley is better too. Tammy is a good striker for a top championship team or a good top 6 back striker. Otherwise he's not that useful.  Don't forget Tammy takes penalties so his goal stats are bolstered by that.

When we got promoted I thought then, as I do now that Tammy is worth 25m but not a penny more, nothing has happened for me to change that. If he was playing for us last season do you really think he would've scored more than 10 to 12 goals Wesley probably would've scored had he stayed fit? I don't.

He contributes very little to the build up, for a tall guy he is lightweight, not creative. He is a goal hanger with a little bit of pace, nothing more. In the championship i rated him, in the Premier league he is average.

From the little I have seen of Watkins he looks twice the player Tammy is.

Edited by Philosopher
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Because he’s proven to score

couldnt give a sh1t if Chelsea fans laugh at me, they paid 72m for Kepa 😂😂😂

Not sure he's proven yet. I think £55m would be a ridiculous overpayment. Much, much better value elsewhere. I'd trust the Chelsea fans opinions on him as they see him more than anyone and even they don't seem to rate him.