Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

7 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

There is an absolutely 0% chance we start the season with McGinn on the bench. People are **** nuts.

If we make this big name number 8 signing then who knows. Start of season McGinn probably starts as it’s getting late to settle people in before first game. But after a few I wouldn’t be surprised if this is that good. 

Expecting a rejuvenated, refreshed and on form McGinn this season. An exciting prospect indeed.

The injury really disrupted and affected him badly and maybe he came back too soon (we needed him). He’ll be fit and firing this season, I’m sure, and some genuine competition will bring out the best in him.

I wonder how well he could fit in at RW and cover there at times too? Did he play there for Scotland recently and did well?

Edited by Jas10

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I agree. Although McGinn’s fitness does worry me. I know we joke about it, but he’s a tubby little f*cker. 

I'm guessing this is a further joke?  I mean, he's just not at all a tubby little **** :D 

7 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Can anyone think of any exciting left footed right wingers who cut in? I think that's what we're really missing atm but I'm struggling to think of any decent potential signings.

Arjen Robben.

You are welcome ;)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Can anyone think of any exciting left footed right wingers who cut in? I think that's what we're really missing atm but I'm struggling to think of any decent potential signings.

Thats exactly what we need. Especially with Cash at right back on the overlap. Bernadeschi, Buendia come to mind. My knowledge isn't the best though. 

14 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Maybe late in the window if we haven't got better. Leicester fans hate him. Fear he would slip back and end up in similar bench role here but on a fat wage.

14 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Why?

I wouldn’t say we hate him, he is just incredibly frustrating and only seems to be able to impact a game when he comes off the bench in the last 20 minutes when the opposition are tired and he can run at defenders a bit more easily

He hardly ever makes an impact when he starts a match, which is a shame but he just hasn’t really developed like he was expected to

He is skilful and quick, but he is also a very selfish and tunnel vision kind of player, more often than not he will want to cut inside from the left and try to shoot from outside the box which from memory has only ever come off once

He is in the last year in his deal so at this point I imagine we are likely to either give him a new deal or sell, apparently we are after £15-20m to sell him

• Like 1