Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

5 minutes ago, joshharris12 said:

Hearing josh king done 12 million with add ons

Weve gone past April fools surely.

That would be amazing if it were true, damn amazing.

1 hour ago, paul514 said:

So the Martinez transfer seems to becoming something real, in which case we must get rid of two keepers this window even on frees if needed to get rid of those wages.

If you release someone on a free, you still have to pay the remainder of their contract off.

So it makes no economical sense hence why you very rarely see it happen.

Better off loaning them out to recoup some of their wages if permanent transfers cant be found for them.

3 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

I have no idea of what this is in reference to.

Deulofeu. He's "mercurial". Just read he's due back in training after being out with knee injury since February so with previous injury history even more reason to steer clear

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If the Martinez numbers are correct, then it looks like we're overpaying slightly for players.

I should be angry about this, but at this point I think it just confirms that we have an awful lot of money.

I’ll be happier if at the end of the window we’ve moved on some dead wood to offset the outlays.

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If the Martinez numbers are correct, then it looks like we're overpaying slightly for players.

I should be angry about this, but at this point I think it just confirms that we have an awful lot of money.

To be honest i don't care about over paying a bit for players.

All I care about is us getting the right players, even if we do have to over pay for them a bit.