Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

40 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

But that doesnt mean a player wont do better if he goes elsewhere. Most people judge on previous displays and while it's ok to do that it doesnt mean a player becomes that for the following seasons if he moves onto another club does it now ??

I think he will do good here.

Buying a player because he’s been playing poorly, I’m not sure I know how to answer that.

5 minutes ago, Wes said:

You know what.

This is just like a woman who teases you for too long with distanced fluttery eyes, winks and silent promises.

By the time the moment comes, its been so drawn out, you are just like.......eh, whatever.

17 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Wonder if that's a couple of brothers in there.

Never seen Tommi spelled that way outside of Scandinavia.

His mother could be a Scandinavian bird who married an Irishman.

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

You know what.

This is just like a woman who teases you for too long with distanced fluttery eyes, winks and silent promises.

By the time the moment comes, its been so drawn out, you are just like.......eh, whatever.

To me it's more like when you ask a girl out, she laughs in your face. You move on, start banging another girl and suddenly she's interested. 

But I'll stop analogy Friday now. 

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

To me it's more like when you ask a girl out, she laughs in your face. You move on, start banging another girl and suddenly she's interested. 

To me it's more like she is the girl you love and obsess over, sending her love letters, sending her cards and flowers every birthday and valentines, but never shows any positive reaction. This is because she fancies the Captain of the Rugby team. So you finally give up, and she finally flirts with the Rugby bone head only to learn he's secretly banging both her best mates. So she now conveniently realises the one that truly appreciates her is you and that now she wants your love.

18 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

You know what.

Maybe for you! 

I'm just happy to be getting the winkie wet. 

11 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Football transfers in a nutshell. Just that creepy Agent in the background watching you having sex

• Like 1

Is Hogan going to Blues, I honestly hope this move goes ahead and we get rid.

Both clubs perfect move will this be? this is yes, Blues, will send Hogan free for I will.. 😉

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1

I wonder if any of last weeks bed wetters will be admitting they got it wrong ? 

Rashica (if/when) he signs, Cash, Watkins, Martinez with more to come and go. that’s a great summer of business Imo. CB, LB cover, DM and Poss another striker left to go.

Just now, Dave-R said:

Is Hogan going to Blues, I honestly hope this move goes ahead and we get rid.

Perfect for both clubs, will even send Hogan for free to Blues.

Giving Blues both Gardner and Hogan is hilarious!  Can we offload Nyland to them next?  We can only hope they'll be in Championship relegation contention then!  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

To me it's more like she is the girl you love and obsess over, sending her love letters, sending her cards and flowers every birthday and valentines, but never shows any positive reaction. This is because she fancies the Captain of the Rugby team. So you finally give up, and she finally flirts with the Rugby bone head only to learn he's secretly banging both her best mates. So she now conveniently realises the one that truly appreciates her is you and that now she wants your love.

Its a bit like poor Caesar on 90 day Fiancee and that bird from the Ukraine who is breaking his heart  

Edited by Follyfoot

3 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Giving Blues both Gardner and Hogan is hilarious!  Can we offload Nyland to them next?  We can only hope they'll be in Championship relegation contention then!  

Wouldnt surprise me that whatever we offload to them they get a song out of, would be our luck would it not.

One thing I love about our summer business is that the former clubs of the players we've signed/are looking likely to sign are gutted to be losing them.  Cash, Watkins, Martinez, & Rashica's fans remind me of how the Hibs supporters talked about McGinn when he signed for us.  This is a good sign...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Its a bit like poor Caesar on 90 day Fiancee and that bird from the Ukraine who is breaking his heart  

So now theres Talk of Ceasar and Girlfriends, let's hope Salad and Dressing dont come into the talk or someones going to be tossed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Wouldnt surprise me that whatever we offload to them they get a song out of, would be our luck would it not.

They probably will, but the tunes we're trying play are very different - we're trying for Beethoven's 5th, and they're some drunk blowing into a empty bottle of Stella.