Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

41 minutes ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

I don't rate Josh King too highly, however, I don't see why his penalty goals are used against him. We could do with someone who has a good record of scoring penalties. 

Not used against him but when you assess his scoring record it’s fair to leave them out especially when they were half his goals last season.  So I don’t think people are using them against just saying the guy only scored 3 last season as a 28, at his peak, year old established PL player and is that worth 16m.  I think the answer is No!

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Has everyone given up on Trezeguet?

He were crucial to us staying up maybe he will kick on this season.

Don't think we have, but we are not in the position to solely rely on him coming good.

Great option to have off the bench IMO, our supersub.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

3 goals in open play, not really a goal threat.  Either get a wide man in or another striker, we don’t need another squad player.

But that doesnt mean a player wont do better if he goes elsewhere. Most people judge on previous displays and while it's ok to do that it doesnt mean a player becomes that for the following seasons if he moves onto another club does it now ??

I think he will do good here.

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I think he will play his part in the squad again this year  and improve , the same as Mahrez and Gundogan play their part in a city squad its a squad game these days and we need depth in all positions  

11 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Good for sub Trez is i think, which is more than I'd give to Ghazi as I wouldnt have him near the team at the moment.

Hard worker, could be the difference if used as a sub.

37 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Don't know whether this has been discussed yet. 

Joshua King's agent is Jim Solbakken. Couple of things interesting about this.

Mainly, he is the brother of the Kobenhavn manager and a friend of Lange.

He is also Ole Gunnar Solskjaers agent which might be where the papers got the Man Utd transfer rumour / link from. Think he helped Ole bring a lot of players into Molde as he is the agent of some of their better players.

He's also the agent of Nyland and Bjarnason for an extra villa link. 

No, he isn’t. 

6 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Good for sub Trez is i think, which is more than I'd give to Ghazi as I wouldnt have him near the team at the moment.

Hard worker, could be the difference if used as a sub.

I'd strap them both my mans rockets being launched from Solihill at 13.00

29 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

But that doesnt mean a player wont do better if he goes elsewhere. Most people judge on previous displays and while it's ok to do that it doesnt mean a player becomes that for the following seasons if he moves onto another club does it now ??

I think he will do good here.

Pukki's goal record wasn't anything spectacular until he joined Norwich. 

32 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Not used against him but when you assess his scoring record it’s fair to leave them out especially when they were half his goals last season.  So I don’t think people are using them against just saying the guy only scored 3 last season as a 28, at his peak, year old established PL player and is that worth 16m.  I think the answer is No!

Also we are hardly ever getting pens