Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 hour ago, Philosopher said:

I like Hause. Think he is defensively probably our best defender. But dwells on the ball to much. With his athleticism he doesn't need to be the best reader of the game, that is also something that comes with experience. Engels lacks not only pace but takes an age to turn. Positionally and passing he is very good. But this league needs athletes in defence.

Hause is nowhere near our best defender he’s probably the worst if anything.. he's a carabao cup player and nothing more .. konsa is not reassuring either but he got better but its still.a risk relying on him all season so we could do with some quality there.

But we are spending silly money and it only bothers me if they turn around and say well we cant buy XYZ because we ran out of cash and thats why people on here should not say who cares about the money because its eating our budget for other players needed. Can someone please tell the board unless it’s Benrahma no more championship players please its killing me. We are fixated with that division.

That starting XI Survives and finishes 12th or above 

Martinez

Cash         Konsa          Mings          Targett

Luiz

New CM       Grealish

Origi/Schick                Rashica/Benrahma

Watkins

Subs: Heaton, Hause,Guilbert, Mcginn,Nakamba,Wesley,Trezeguet 

3 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Spurs are skint. 

I read in an article that I found on newsnow, yeah I know, that Spurs were in for Troy Deeney! Can’t be true surely? Funny if it is though and would certainly add credence to what you just said. 

20 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Hause is nowhere near our best defender he’s probably the worst if anything.. he's a carabao cup player and nothing more .. konsa is not reassuring either but he got better but its still.a risk relying on him all season so we could do with some quality there.

But we are spending silly money and it only bothers me if they turn around and say well we cant buy XYZ because we ran out of cash and thats why people on here should not say who cares about the money because its eating our budget for other players needed. Can someone please tell the board unless it’s Benrahma no more championship players please its killing me. We are fixated with that division.

Martinez

Luiz

New CM       Grealish

Watkins

Schick moved at the beginning of the week to Bayer Leverkusen.

No thanks to Origi.

Grealish should play further forward.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Martinez

Luiz

New CM       Grealish

Watkins

Why McGinn on subs bench, that's not right..

Our bench already looks brilliant there without Ghazi on it 🤣

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I read in an article that I found on newsnow, yeah I know, that Spurs were in for Troy Deeney! Can’t be true surely? Funny if it is though and would certainly add credence to what you just said. 

source.gif

8 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

There is an absolutely 0% chance we start the season with McGinn on the bench. People are **** nuts.

I think even with a new winger and CM he'll still start yes.

Looking forward to seeing a fit McGinn again.

Edited by Tomaszk

Would be bat crazy not to start with McGinn or Luiz in midfield.

Buy a new midfielder a right winger this keeper were sposed to hopefully be getting and then we just need to do up our subs bench.

If we can buy a few more players I will seriously be impressed as it's starting to look like a very shaped up nicely Villa first Eleven.