Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Just now, MaVilla said:

To be honest i don't care about over paying a bit for players.

All I care about is us getting the right players, even if we do have to over pay for them a bit.

Thanks Tony. 

8 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Deulofeu. He's "mercurial". Just read he's due back in training after being out with knee injury since February so with previous injury history even more reason to steer clear

He was an 18 year old playing for a team considered possibly the greatest in history, during their peak powers, and he couldn't get a look in, so he had to find his feet elsewhere.

The ACL is unfortunate for him and I agree it would most definitely be a reason to look elsewhere until his recovery is complete and abilities reestablished.

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

u wot m8 GIF

To be fair if it wasn't for the disaster of Dr. Tony, and failing to get promoted, we might never have gotten these owners.

We would probably still have Bruce and be signing the leagues most expensive journeymen into bankruptcy as well.

With a 1/4 built theme park we would have to auction off for parts.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

still no solid midfielder links??

We are linked with over 9000 forwards, but no genuine central midfielder links yet...

We have Luiz McGinn Nakamba Hourihane Lansbury Ramsey and according to where he wants to play Grealish

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

He scored 1 more goal than Wesley last season played +200 more minutes and 3 of his 6 goals were penalties

Exactly but this is how low some of our expectations are unfortunately its very depressing seeing how many are excited and even saying it would top off a excellent window if we added joshua king to the ranks 🤦🏽‍♂️Christ please open up their eyes. We now need a wide forward with top class finishing and a energetic pacy winger who can make great interplays across the middle and create opportunities.. and a Nzonzi type midfielder to battle it out for Mcginn’s spot.

Edited by RicRic
Spelling

3 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

My desire to see Patson Daka in a Villa shirt is being stolen away. The spuds are likely to get him.

MY god what a disgustingly incredible player.

EDIT: Just saw on Twitter that 3 PL teams are interested?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Junxs said:

If you release someone on a free, you still have to pay the remainder of their contract off.

So it makes no economical sense hence why you very rarely see it happen.

Better off loaning them out to recoup some of their wages if permanent transfers cant be found for them.

Selling on a free not releasing. You would only release with agreement to lower wage obligations. I can’t imagine no one would want them on a free transfer.

24 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

He was an 18 year old playing for a team considered possibly the greatest in history, during their peak powers, and he couldn't get a look in, so he had to find his feet elsewhere.

The ACL is unfortunate for him and I agree it would most definitely be a reason to look elsewhere until his recovery is complete and abilities reestablished.

Shocked What Is It GIF

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Exactly but this is how low some of our expectations are unfortunately its very depressing seeing how many are excited and even saying it would top off a excellent window if we added joshua king to the ranks 🤦🏽‍♂️Christ please open up their eyes. We now need a wide forward with top class finishing and a energetic pacy winger who can make great interplays across the middle and create opportunities.. and a Nzonzi type midfielder to battle it out foe Mcginn’s spot.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Joshua King will do then??