Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

32 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I left him off through paranoia that Citeh will snatch him back in the summer, don't want to jinx these things.... 

Anyone else sort of hope that Luiz gets an injury in April? Nothing serious, but enough to make Citeh not bid. I'd rather him miss a month of the following season, than lose him. 

I can't reconcile the wish that he fulfils his potential with Villa, and the worry that we lose him for a lot less than he would be worth.

• Like 1

The jigsaw pieces are falling into place. I think there’s more to come, and I base that on Grealish’s comments surrounding his chat with the owners. I think the owners are targeting top half this season, and so I’m certain there’s more to come after Traore (expected today). With Traore being added I think that takes our outlay thus far to about £72m. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if we still have a further £60-70m earmarked for this window. Grealish looked too excited about it for there not to be some solid promises made! I reckon Rashica is in the bag at around £25m, and then a record transfer CM to top the window off. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

The jigsaw pieces are falling into place. I think there’s more to come, and I base that on Grealish’s comments surrounding his chat with the owners. I think the owners are targeting top half this season, and so I’m certain there’s more to come after Traore (expected today). With Traore being added I think that takes our outlay thus far to about £72m. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if we still have a further £60-70m earmarked for this window. Grealish looked too excited about it for there not to be some solid promises made! I reckon Rashica is in the bag at around £25m, and then a record transfer CM to top the window off. 

My guess is there is another forward and a mate of Jacks.  You know who I am talking about step forward Tammy!

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Ross Barkley would be a fantastic signing. Always really rated him. 

Wages would be the issue. Depends if we can afford to pay him 100k a week which I'm sure he'd be on at Chelsea. 

Yep, according to a few sites he's on 100k a week at Chelsea. He's still only 26 as well, feels like he's been around forever!

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Ross Barkley would be a fantastic signing. Always really rated him. 

Wages would be the issue. Depends if we can afford to pay him 100k a week which I'm sure he'd be on at Chelsea. 

I hope we don't sign barkley, really don't like him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

This has to be one of, if not the greatest and most exciting transfer windows ever for us  

UTV

Its good but its no 2013 golden class of Tonev and Bacuna sprinkled with a January top up of Grant Holt

• Haha 4

I know people seem to have wildly differing opinions on him, but I'd be delighted with Barkley, esepcially with where we are as a club and team right now.  Obviously that comes with the caveat that he'd be coming in wanting to play and not resting on his laurels, but isn't that true of every signing?

• Like 1