Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

I have always liked Barkley but a: he's injured too often and b: he doesn't seem to live the best lifestyle. 

I'm sure the 2 are linked.

Playing wise he has a touch of Gerrard about him, obviously nowhere near him but he does have similar traits.

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Hilarious to see Manure struggling & missing out on their targets, may the struggles and decline continue...

Arrogant b******s

A mate has said for ages that they're leveraged to **** financially, the Glasers may be done pumping money, and COVID-19 could be the tipping point. 

That said he is from Leeds

Just now, Okonokos said:

kk.jpg

My favourite part of first trip to VP was 4-1 up against Newcastle and whole crowd singing "THERE'S ONLY ONE KEVIN KEEGAN.... GO ON KEVIN GIVE US A WAVE!!!" and he turned and saluted the crowd and everyone cheered

32 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Would be happy with Ross Barkley 110% guy is a baller. 

We would be great on FIFA but not sure how that attacking side do in real life. 

Yeah ive rated him highly hes wasting away at Chelsea and needs a move asap ! Would love him at Villa i feel Smith would get the best out of him good ole ross barkley . Any update on Rashica 👀

54 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

My guess is there is another forward and a mate of Jacks.  You know who I am talking about step forward Tammy!

Can’t see how we’d accommodate Watkins and Abraham, it’s one or the other for that CF role. And that’s before we consider Wesley returning in the next few months. No, it’s a CM for me. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Reguilon off to Spurs... worth a move for Ryan Sessegnon (loan to buy)?

Is he a good LB (defensively capable) or more of a LW these days?

Targett & Sessegnon competing for LB sounds good, would be amazing to have genuine competition in most positions...

Or maybe even try for Davies?

Hope you're not serious about Davies.

Agree that Sessegnon would be great as competition for Targett but doubt that Spurs would loan him with the option to buy.

12 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Hilarious to see Manure struggling & missing out on their targets, may the struggles and decline continue...

Arrogant b******s

we just love to see it 😄... the way many of their fans talk down to Villa makes me sick. Honestly i wish that friendly was a premier league match id be all over Twitter making noise 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

last summer was pretty exciting TBF...till we saw them play

I have to agree here.. last season was much more exciting until we seen them perform 🤣 Hopefully this one may turn out to be a case of less exciting names but more about performing 

1 minute ago, OxfordVillan said:

Can’t see how we’d accommodate Watkins and Abraham, it’s one or the other for that CF role. And that’s before we consider Wesley returning in the next few months. No, it’s a CM for me. 

In theory i agree but we were in for Wilson and Watkins so we are still 1 short i think.  Watkins gets injured or out of form you need someone else to come in you can rely on.

2 minutes ago, RicRic said:

we just love to see it 😄... the way many of their fans talk down to Villa makes me sick. Honestly i wish that friendly was a premier league match id be all over Twitter making noise 

Just took quick trip to Redcafe for a laugh and was not disappointed

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Targett & Sessegnon competing for LB sounds good, would be amazing to have genuine competition in most positions...

One thing is for certain given how Mourinho treated Luke Shaw, Sessegnon is unlikely to be his kind of player.

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Have suggested Sessegnon a few times on here. Would be a fantastic acquisition. 

• Like 1