Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

17 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Ross Barkley would be a fantastic signing. Always really rated him. 

Wages would be the issue. Depends if we can afford to pay him 100k a week which I'm sure he'd be on at Chelsea. 

As Fantasy PL player my take on Barkley has always been if he played 90 mins every week would be straight in my team. Think I gambled on him last season after he started and he got benched again a few weeks later.

Good player wasting his career at Chelsea

Edited by Kiwivillan

13 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

I know people seem to have wildly differing opinions on him, but I'd be delighted with Barkley, esepcially with where we are as a club and team right now.  Obviously that comes with the caveat that he'd be coming in wanting to play and not resting on his laurels, but isn't that true of every signing?

Is he better than Hourihane for example?

To me, who looks like a strong box to box type, Milner ish? Or is that blaspheme.

27 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Ross Barkley would be a fantastic signing. Always really rated him. 

Wages would be the issue. Depends if we can afford to pay him 100k a week which I'm sure he'd be on at Chelsea. 

Think Jacks new contract is probably quite large, and I imagine all the numbers have already been worked out, worrying about contracts or breaking the current model are not something we need worry about would be my guess. 

Edited by Tommo_b

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Could you imagine what a statement of intent it would be to get Bale in. Obviously extremely unlikely, especially paying full wages, but with him seemingly on the move Is it wrong to dream?

Mentioned Bale some time ago and was slaughtered for it. Think he’s going to Spurs though?

• Like 1

Just now, striker said:

Mentioned Bale some time ago and was slaughtered for it. Think he’s going to Spurs though?

No idea why we would turn our noses up at Bale, would’ve been a great signing for many reasons not just on the field. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I’ve been getting depressed with work most the morning so I might have missed something: Have we been linked to Barkley or are we talking in forum hypotheticals? 

Random made up twitter post by a probable 10 year old.

• Like 1

Reguilon off to Spurs... worth a move for Ryan Sessegnon (loan to buy)?

Is he a good LB (defensively capable) or more of a LW these days?

Targett & Sessegnon competing for LB sounds good, would be amazing to have genuine competition in most positions...

Or maybe even try for Davies?

• Like 2