Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Everybody hold on, there was some dude on here a few weeks ago, good guy, good poster, cant remember who but he was takin £20 bets for VT donations, saying super Jack will be off this summer for around 45m or was it 65m cant remember, what was the bet? ............. where you be, where is that dude, has he legged it?

bet it was no move no bet, damn it

20 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

When i think of a player taking over Grealish dutys in midfield always think of Erikson when he was at spurs. That kind of player would be so important to us, and would fit the Smith style with ease. One thing I used to love about Erikson is the way hed lurk around the corners and edges of the box and from out of anywhere he could have the ball in his possession. Also not to mention Erikson could cause some problems for defenses and could lose a shot of from anywhere and just about score.

Have we signed Traore now then RicTic do you know?? Having Traore on the right, Grealish on the left, Watkins in the middle is looking really exciting, almost orgasmic. In fact the setting its on tremble and to finish the excitement off we need that Attacking Midfielder to get to earth shattering orgasmic levels.

man women GIF

Well im not ITK but its fairly comfortable to say he is part of the club unofficially however , its funny you say that as the first player i thought of was actually Eriksen but i used a realistic target instead to spice up the transfer talk... yeah eriksen is the perfect player in that part of the pitch to cause problems... in tonights game other than grealish many of the players don't look sharp enough to even make our bench and thats not because its one of the first games but because they are not good enough at this level nowhere near in fact. But we will see who they are targeting very soon.. before our game on monday i need to see another midfielder signed at least but im probably asking for too much. 

Edited by RicRic
Spelling
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Really want that Center Midfield link to pop up. It's the one huge glaring hole in our lineup. Lansbury can never be allowed to start another Prem game. 

McGinn Luiz

Grealish

Traore Watkins RW

This is how we'll end up if Rashica signs 

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He never has to my knowledge 🤔

They were so bad you erased them from your memory. Sheffield away and Watford away. Guess how many goals we scored in those 2?

30 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Everybody hold on, there was some dude on here a few weeks ago, good guy, good poster, cant remember who but he was takin £20 bets for VT donations, saying super Jack will be off this summer for around 45m or was it 65m cant remember, what was the bet? ............. where you be, where is that dude, has he legged it?

bet it was no move no bet, damn it

As he points out himself, FIB had been saying it's done since February. His bet was with another poster though.

On 09/07/2020 at 21:58, Fairy In Boots said:

It’s done 100% I know. 

On 09/07/2020 at 22:35, Sam-AVFC said:

No you don't, you're hedging your bets because it seems likely.

On 09/07/2020 at 22:37, Fairy In Boots said:

No I’ve been saying it since Feb on here I’m quite consistent. Even have a £100 bet running with another member

To be fair to @AvfcRigo82 (and I didn't believe the Rashica stuff) he was absolutely adamant it was never happening.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I know people want us to sign the perfect attacking options, but we really need to sign a proper CB. We just CANNOT go into this season with Mings' injury history, crocked Engels and Hause as backup. 

It would **** everything. 

Bloody hell I actually agree with you. Is it your birthday?

We could really use another centre half. I rate Engels, but his fitness clearly cannot be relied on.

Why not another look at Tuanzebe, even on loan?

• Confused 1

I honestly dont think we can expect to sign Cash, Watkins, one/two wingers, cm a gk and then another defender. Both in terms of FFP and also I don't think it's a good idea to radically change the team again. Even with Martinez and a winger on top of the two so far we'll probs break 100m. We can't expect to build a complete squad in a couple of seasons.

• Like 1