Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

9 hours ago, M_Afro said:

I agree. We need some steel in there

I don't want to labour this point, but I think it needs to be a dedicated CDM

Luiz and McGinn are fine midfield players, who on form, I rate highly.....I am just not sure they are Dedicated CDM's.

but if we don't get one....I hope they prove me wrong.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Only watched cameos and the odd game from Barkley in the last few years. How would he fit in with a midfield constellation of Luiz, McGinn and or Grealish in CM?

For the money he'd cost I think we should and could get better. Not that I think he is a target for us anyway or that he'd be interested in coming here.

22 minutes ago, TRO said:

I don't want to labour this point, but I think it needs to be a dedicated CDM

Luiz and McGinn are fine midfield players, who on form, I rate highly.....I am just not sure they are Dedicated CDM's.

but if we don't get one....I hope they prove me wrong.

I’m going to get RSI typing this guy’s name, but Ibrahim Sangare please. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sne said:

Only watched cameos and the odd game from Barkley in the last few years. How would he fit in with a midfield constellation of Luiz, McGinn and or Grealish in CM?

For the money he'd cost I think we should and could get better. Not that I think he is a target for us anyway or that he'd be interested in coming here.

No way we could get a better player than Barkley.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Awol said:

I’m going to get RSI typing this guy’s name, but Ibrahim Sangare please. 

is he good?...I'll check him out.......

some unit at 6'3 and 22 ...would toulose part with him?

can he play?

Casemiro, is out on loan.....could we get him?

Edited by TRO

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

No way we could get a better player than Barkley.

Why? If someone like him who is at a Champions League club earning £100k/w and is likely to be £30m-£40m or more? is willing to come here (doubt he is) then we might as well try for Denis Zakaria, Boubakary Soumare or Jeff Reine-Adélaïde and so on.

Again, doubt any of them, Barkley included are currently interested.

Never been a real fan of Barkley as he's always struck me as a pretty robotic player trying to masquerade as a flair player. 

However he is definitely better than pretty much everyone we have in midfield and would certainly contribute to us being not relegation candidates so its a yes from me. 

FWIW I think we probably wont add a CM at this point. Haven't seen Percy mention it despite several articles talking about other targets we have. 

Only person who has discussed it is Gregg Evans and if you listen to him its pretty obvious it was something he was just making up on the spot rather than based on anything solid.