Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

He's very obviously VERY right footed.  Should have connected with the Grealish through ball - the Targett cross one was tougher.

Not much to take from it.  He got in the right positions but didn't manage to get shots away.  As long as he keeps doing the first bit, then the second should follow.

9 minutes ago, bobzy said:

He's very obviously VERY right footed.

On tonight's showing he was wary of his left but if you have a look at his previous goals he's got plenty off it. Hopefully will come.

Very unfit, but in the right place most of the time. I'll take a good 65 mins again at Bournemouth if you can give it us Sama.

Not as quick as I'd like but plenty to work with. Pukki doesn't have much pace and is fine, get men around him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I thought at times grealish was superb at spotting him not having the fitness for the press and stepping in

agree with the pace and would also add the Turkish brute and the Evans with his experience probably gave him a bit of a shock too, chilwell dropped him in the 2nd half

Edited by villa4europe

I was impressed. 

Yes, he missed a sitter. But, overall, he gave me the impression that he k ows how to get into positions to be able to get chances to score and that's a great sign. He did it on several occasions. He's lean and will undoubtedly look to run off the shoulder of defenders and I like that kind of forward. 

42 minutes ago, CosmicVillan said:

Looks promising..I think he will make the step up..did he come off with cramp ? Just shows you how much more intense it is between Prem teams.

It is generally how prem teams beat lower league sides. The last 20 minutes the lower league teams are gassed and the prem teams could probably keep it up for another half-hour. 

Can't believe he didn't get any connection on the Grealish ball, what a moment that would've been. 

Not fantastic but obviously needs to get up to speed. Hopefully have another new striker and Davis will ease the pressure for him. 

Edited by Farlz

Â