Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

50 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I wonder what name he goes by? 

It would take some cojones to have "Marvellous" on the back of your shirt. 

Would be considered a bland name in the NFL.😀

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, villanmac said:

A Belgium football fan's view on him when Liverpool were linked to him:

This is not a correct description. He was never the best player in the league. He was very good and did a great job as DM, it is true he is good at closing down opposition, breaking up play and ball recovery. Also Bruges had one if their legendary players, Timmy Simons, as DM not long ago. So overall this is a bit of an exaggeration.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, supermon said:

Nakamba and Luiz? I can't see this happening, would love it though, the depth would be immense

Why not? Some very good sources are indicating it's nailed on and we'll probably get an announcement within the next 24 hours.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, supermon said:

Nakamba and Luiz? I can't see this happening, would love it though, the depth would be immense

Funnily enough 2 hours ago everyone was saying they don't expect to sign Luiz now that we have agreed a deal for Nakamba...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Has he signed?

6 to 1 top 10 finish...…….very tempting double with Olbiyon to come up

Won £150 on us getting up by playoff final and put it on this bet weeks ago 👍

25 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

He shares the same agent as Trezeguet too

Omg we are owned by an agent OMG it's game over we may as well be named after the agent omg he's gonna buy the club OMG we are in the pocket of the agent omg the agent is going to bankrupt the club OMG omg omg.

Just replaying the Mendez panic

:)

5 hours ago, Ponky said:

I think we've played Lansbury into having resale value more than anything

Lansbury is on huge wages that most clubs will baulk at. Might as well use him here!

I think we'd give Lansbury away for free, providing that whoever took him agreed to take on his wages. Was surprised to see that he's still contracted to the club until 2021, he's already been here almost three years. A year or so back I was very impressed with what I saw of Doyle-Hayes, and thought he might overtake a few in our squad, but not sure what's happening with him now.

Â