Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

19 hours ago, striker said:

Haven’t seen this guy play so no idea how good he is. I just hope for Villa’s sake he doesn’t turn out to be another Salifou.😬

Fairly bizarre and random comparison. Salifou came from the lower leagues of Germany or Switzerland 

We should know today whether the "Phillips trying to force a move to Villa" story is true or not. If the club announce Nakamba, they would'nt want Phillips as well, would they?

6 minutes ago, Dave_jW said:

We should know today whether the "Phillips trying to force a move to Villa" story is true or not. If the club announce Nakamba, they would'nt want Phillips as well, would they?

He's missed the boat I'm afraid. If he wanted to come be shouldve "forced" earlier.

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Doctors don’t work weekends ;) 

I think you are referring to NHS doctors.....NHS doctors being paid privately happily work weekends I'm sure :)

14 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I think you are referring to NHS doctors.....NHS doctors being paid privately happily work weekends I'm sure :)

I think he was joking as NHS doctors certainly do work weekends!

I'd take most stuff you hear with a pinch of salt, but Kristof Terreur has proven himself reliable and to have a connection with Brugge so I wouldn't see any reason to doubt info he provides.

19 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Has anyone seen him play? All I have to go on is YouTube clips, he looks good though

Never seen him play...  His YT clips make him look like Kante but with more of an eye for a crunching tackle...  I was actually scared by a few of them on some YT highlights and had to check his career stats to see how often he's been red carded...  Good news!  No straight reds in his career, but 3 games in 164 where he has been sent off for a second yellow card.  Could turn out to be a very good player for us.

image.png.e38a25121146059c27a49d32b89a0e1c.png

• Thanks 1

Â