Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

4 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

To me this signing suggests that not only do we want to stay up but we think we can make a cup run as well. I don't think any of the lower level Pl teams have as good a backup 11 as

Steer

Elmo Hause konsa taylor

Nakamba

Jota lansbury hourihane aeg

Kodjia

Jota and aeg can be rotated I think them and trez will be alternating games throughout the season. Although I would prefer jota off the bench as he is versatile and able to give us Grealish protection. 

Jota should be starting every game. Have you not been watching him recreate his insane skills under Smith at Brentford

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

I hope this isn’t in place of Douglas Luiz . That’s the one signing I have got excited about for a long time.

I don't think it is, it's as well as Luiz.

Sign all the players.. spend all the monies! 😁

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

Very good for Brugge before last season. But fell out with the coach and wasn't sure why he was dropped. Turned out his rival for his position shared the same agent as the coach. The coach was arrested as part of a large scale operation looking into bribes/match fixing I think. Don't think he was ever charged. He played 4 games in the CL for them last season and was excellent apparently. 

Was a very good and important player in his first season in Bruges. A key player that helped Bruges win the title. Got injured at the end of the season and wasn't back at the start of the new season. Despite that he started in about 12-13 games and 4 (I think) in the Champions League. Didn't seem to win back the level of his first season. His replacement played very well too, though I think Nakamba has much more potential and can grow out to a great PL player. I hope his focus will be back on football, he was no longer welcome in Bruges because he refused to come back and train or talk to the new coach. A bit childish, but who knows what his manager has told him...
I hope he reaches his potential at Villa Park, despite being disappointed he leaves Bruges this way.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, nick76 said:

What about Jota inside especially how well he’s linking with Jack

DM

Trez Jota  Grealish AGE

Wesley

Or we need more DM

DM DM

Jota Grealish Trezeguet/AGE

Wesley

Dont think age will be an issue with these guys

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Linkert said:

Was a very good and important player in his first season in Bruges. A key player that helped Bruges win the title. Got injured at the end of the season and wasn't back at the start of the new season. Despite that he started in about 12-13 games and 4 (I think) in the Champions League. Didn't seem to win back the level of his first season. His replacement played very well too, though I think Nakamba has much more potential and can grow out to a great PL player. I hope his focus will be back on football, he was no longer welcome in Bruges because he refused to come back and train or talk to the new coach. A bit childish, but who knows what his manager has told him...
I hope he reaches his potential at Villa Park, despite being disappointed he leaves Bruges this way.

thanks for the info.

What is his best position?, there seems to be a media interpretation that he's a DM, but looking at his vids he seems a bit more mobile than that, he looks to me a bit more like a standard MC who is combative but also is decent going forward, not really the "sitting DM type"?

His vids remind me a little of McGinn.

Edited by MaVilla

Just now, MaVilla said:

thanks for the info.

What is his best position?, there seems to be a media interpretation that he's a DM, but looking at his vids he seems a bit more bobile than that, he looks to me a bit more like a standard MC who is combative but also is decent going forward, not really the "sitting DM type"?

His vids remind me a little of McGinn.

He usually played behind the AMC, looked a bit like a DM because he went back to steal the balls from the opponent and run forward with it. He's a real winner on the pitch, bit of a pitbull, but the teddy version. I'd say he is a bit of both, DM and CM.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

WOuldn't read too much into that.

I could go on there now and change it to say he plays for Stevo FC

I'd like to appoint me as CEO of Steve FC, I'll recruite Steve Bruce as manager with him Sherwood as his number two. Our first signing would be Ross McCormack. 

#StevoFC #GafferDmeitri

Just now, Junxs said:

My mum used to call me Nakamba when I was little

(In my first language "Nakamba" means 'good for nothing') 

im sure u were a Marvelous Nakamba.....

• Haha 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I'd like to appoint me as CEO of Steve FC, I'll recruite Steve Bruce as manager with him Sherwood as his number two. Our first signing would be Ross McCormack. 

#StevoFC #GafferDmeitri

Not the greatest CV I've ever received, I won't lie.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

A very reliable journalist here -

Things could be Marvelous, soon.

Strange he puts a picture under the article with Wesley, Engels and ... Palacios 😂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

#StevoFC #GafferDmeitri

someone ban this man from within a 2 mile radius of Villa Park, we dont want to risk contamination......

• Haha 1

Â