Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

4 minutes ago, Junxs said:

My mum used to call me Nakamba when I was little

(In my first language "Nakamba" means 'good for nothing') 

🤣

It's Nakumma!

Edited by Jay.P.A
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I wonder what name he goes by? 

It would take some cojones to have "Marvellous" on the back of your shirt. 

That's almost like Isaac Success having Success on his shirt.

This is from last year

https://westhamworld.co.uk/west-ham-consider-move-for-marvelous-club-brugge-midfielder/

A source close to WestHamWorld.co.uk claims West Ham are interested in signing Zimbabwean central midfielder, Marvelous Nakamba, from Club Brugge as a potential replacement for Pedro Obiang.

Nakamba signed for the Belgian outfit last summer from Vitesse for just £3m and could be tempted to sell the player to make a hefty profit on him.

The Zimbabwe international’s ‘Marvelous’ performances last season, as he helped secure a domestic double for his club in his first season, caught the attention of Jurgen Klopp.

The Liverpool manager initially saw Nakamba as a potential backup signing to Keita – so you can only imagine how good he is on the basis of Keita’s performances.

Nakamba has very strong characteristics for a deep lying central midfielder, which is what Manuel Pellegrini is in the market for now. He is tough tackler who doesn’t hesitate to challenge and loves to shoot from distance when given an opportunity. He also has outstanding ability to regain the ball from the opposition and showcases fantastic on field concentration.

The 24-year-old is valued at £7.2m by transfermarkt.com but could cost at least double that if the Hammers are to secure his services.

Â