Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

13 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Congrats to Trezeguet on Winning Goal of the month award.

Indeed, it was a beautifully controlled finish from an excellent delivery, with mountains of pressure on what was a fairly difficult shot. Worthy winner

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, PatrickCousens said:

Obviously Engels will get harangued for his error but for me Trez not slipping Luiz in when it was obviously the right ball is even more unforgivable. Could easily have been 3-2. Selfish idiot.

Yep. Blunders happen, but poor decisions like that one really irritate me. 

If you look at Wesley and Trezeguet’s performances over the course of the season, you’d have to argue its 35m wasted. 

Trezeguet just isn’t intelligent enough at this level. In fact, I think he’ll struggle at championship level too.

Good attitude though and kinda like him despite what I’ve said above! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, claretman said:

He plays like a child.   Runs around aimlessly with enthusiasm and shoots whenever he can regardless of what else is going on.

Lol, that’s actually a really good comparison.

He’s everything Grealish isn’t. Grealish is so calculated in everything he does, his touch, vision, awareness, knows when to pass and when not to, he’s unselfish and he reads every situation beautifully. Trezeguet is Forrest Gump.

I’LL RUN WITH MY HEAD DOWN AND THEN JUST SHOOT BOSS YEH?

Edited by Delphinho123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If you look at Wesley and Trezeguet’s performances over the course of the season, you’d have to argue its 35m wasted.

Over £30m on two players that aren't good enough for a top 6 Championship side.

Devastating.

For all the mistakes Smith and the players have made this season, Suso made it so hard for us to succeed this season.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PatrickCousens said:

Obviously Engels will get harangued for his error but for me Trez not slipping Luiz in when it was obviously the right ball is even more unforgivable. Could easily have been 3-2. Selfish idiot.

He’s massively selfish, like embarrassingly so.

he seems the sort of person who is disappointed if the team win but his game impact is little. 

2 hours ago, kidlewis said:

he seems the sort of person who is disappointed if the team win but his game impact is little. 

What a baseless rubbish thing to say. Celebrates his teammates goals more than anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 16/02/2020 at 23:05, kidlewis said:

Nah can't agree with this at all, he's not that type of character. He just lacks football intelligence.

Â