Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

It was a poor decision, slipping in Luiz would've been the right decision, Grealish with a few yards to himself in the middle too.

But there's no guarantee either would've worked and Luiz's missed chance was already as good as any other chance we had to win the game, if not better. These things happen. Poor decision, but it happens. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

He clearly has something about him, but what that video proves more than anything else is what good editing can do.

you let each one of those snippets run a few seconds longer and whatever good was done, is immediately undone by some utter shite decision.

• Like 1

Potential with him to be better next season...

Think the problem with this current model is there are too many gambles, we really should have tried to buy a couple of established PL players.

Someone like Milner and G. Cahill in this current Villa team would have seen us more comfortable I'm sure.

14 hours ago, Thug said:

He clearly has something about him, but what that video proves more than anything else is what good editing can do.

you let each one of those snippets run a few seconds longer and whatever good was done, is immediately undone by some utter shite decision.

Well not the goals or assists tbf.

He reminds me of Gabby, in that when he's acting instinctively he tends to do pretty well, but as soon as the pressure of a having a decision to make comes in, he's liable to mess up. 

If I saw this guy playing power league I would think he was a bit shit and a bit podgy.

'Working hard to get him up to speed'

He gets slower and chunkier by the week. Guilbert has lost 5 yards of pace. Mings looks slow. Jack looks leggy. Nakamba has gone from an animal to a heavy legged carthorse. El Ghazi hasn't outpaced anyone since the play off final.

What are we doing?

Â