Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Massive error signing this guy.  Who decided on him? No pace, no ball control and can't cross.  He can drift in at the far post to poach a goal or 2 but surely that's what you would expect from most wingers a few times a season. 

If it's important to our owners to have an Egyptian player in the squad I rather we extended Elmo's contract for another season and sold Trez.

He's just not really good at anything and his decision making is awful as is his lack of vision and awareness 

• Like 3

I imagine our owners couldn't care less about having an Egyptian player in the side they'll just want players who will bring them them the most success, they might think it's nice if one happens to be good enough but I doubt that Trézéguet is playing for us just because of Sawiris. If we had have had enough in the budget I'm sure we would have liked to sign someone like Benrahama instead.

THINK OF THE SHIRTS WEVE SOLD.

Of course, no one in Egypt supports Liverpool and we’ve definitely covered the cost of relegation with the money we’ve made on shirt sales.

Or. 

We’ve signed a player regardless of nationality with a view to him being a good player and it’s just gone horribly wrong. 

Shocking player, only slightly worse than El Ghazi. We got promoted with poor wingers and we’ll get relegated with even poorer wingers. Well done Villa. 

Think his form in Turkey was actually pretty decent as it is for Egypt, although I remember watching him for them in the World Cup and not being impressed by him, and also thinking that he looks nothing like David Trezeguet, my main concern was that I read that he failed to settle in Belgium a few seasons back because he was homesick, so wondered how he'd settle in England.

This guy just refuses to pass. He’s the kid on the playground  who skins three people and smashes the ball into the hedge or over the fence and everyone shouts at them.

at least when Baros did it the ball only went out for a goal kick because he dribbled too far. 

3 hours ago, Eastie said:

Awful signing - no better than Andre green 

He's better than Green, but worth about £4m.

We shit the bed badly this summer. 

Suso out.

Â