Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

7 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

You would be wrong. 

You can’t say that so matter of factly, when it is just your opinion. When you have absolutely no evidence to support your view point.

For me, Trez couldn’t play with back to goal (not saying that Ghazi is great at it). He’d get bullied. At least Ghazi the stature to hold off CBs a bit. Trez is more suited to running at players.

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Workrate is grand. Brilliant. Love it.

Andi Weimann had that and he wasn't a PL player in a billion years, and we didn't spend a (modest admittedly nowadays) £10m on him.

Thought exactly this early today when he had 35 yards of space to play El Ghazi into and thumped a 60 yard pass out for a goal kick.

He tries but the quality is just abysmal. Is he honestly a better player than Weimann? Green? Vassilev?! He's got a bit more confidence on the ball than all them I suppose.

A bad purchase for £9-11m.

8 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Workrate is grand. Brilliant. Love it.

Andi Weimann had that and he wasn't a PL player in a billion years, and we didn't spend a (modest admittedly nowadays) £10m on him.

Absurd comparing 10 million now for when we got Weimann circa 2010. Benayoun went to Chelsea for 5m Manu signed Smalling for 10m. Trezeguet in that market would've been 2m tops 

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

He reminds me of one of those Master League original wingers like Ximelez or something. Tons of industry, never stops working and can come up with the goods on occasion, but he'll always be lacking that bit of quality.

Espimas was more of a creative winger 😉

• Like 3

Yeah I really don't see anything with this guy. He works hard which I can appreciate but other than that I don't see anything. Can't really dribble, barely beats his man, seems slow and well just doesn't really give opposition defenders much to think about. 

Coming off the bench might be a decent asset but for he must drop out for Samatta. El Ghazi is the far superior player.

Edited by Farlz
  • Like 1

I actually thought he did better than usual tonight.

Funny how we all see the game I guess.

The positive with some of these is that worst case I feel we could still get our money back, or a size able chunk for them.

"work hard winger" can always find a place somewhere, even if it's the championship.

Then again, i'm still not prepared to write off ANY of our players yet.

Â