Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

The bloke cracks me up. Had an excellent chance minutes before and just ends up passing it to Schmeichel and then somehow sticks his winner away with ease 😆

Like I said last week though, not quite sure what he's good at but coming off the bench he'll be a useful option. Cheers for that Trez 👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Enda said:

Bloke has now scored against all of the top 4, hasn’t he? Three of them, anyway.

Leicester, Chelsea, Liverpool and Wolves plus had one disallowed at United and should have scored vs Spurs. 6 of the top 7

Saving the City goal for the final ;)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Enda said:

Bloke has now scored against all of the top 4, hasn’t he? Three of them, anyway.

Something like that.

It's mad. I really don't think he's much good but he pops up with goals a lot. He's worth having in the team just for that to be honest.

29 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Something like that.

It's mad. I really don't think he's much good but he pops up with goals a lot. He's worth having in the team just for that to be honest.

Yeah I'm the same. 

He is not consistent and struggles but he seems to play a part in a lot of goals. 

A really good squad player, the issue is when we rely on him for game after game. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He's absolutely shit. But somehow he scores goals.

Wonderful composed finish for the winner.

Perfectly summed up. He’s that player every opposition hates, plays rubbish then scores against you.

3 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

He’s hugely inconsistent but ‘absolutely shit’ players don’t score so many goals.

Yeah dont think its fair to say he is absolutely shit when he's chipped in with his fair share of goals

• Like 1

He's never going to be a great player, he doesn't have the skill or speed to take players on to ever be a huge success in the Prem.

But... He'll run himself into the ground and he's got enough about him to be an outlet, particularly late on in games. And it's undeniable - he gets goals. They are nearly all the same too - late run round the last defender to knock it home.

I like him. He'll never be a standout player, but the terrier attitude and that knack and popping up with unexpected goals is endearing. I also do think he'll be better next season, with a year in a hard league under his belt and hopefully some gym work boosting his fitness.

Scott Hogan - now he's absolutely shit. The guy can't score a goal for love nor money and as much as we can criticise Trez (and I was very critical of him missing the chance where Davis put him through last night), he guy does have a knack of putting away chances at important times, none more so than the one last night.

Â