Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

The type of player you'd hate to play alongside.

No real quality at anything. Kinda slow, kinda poor with the ball, terrible striker of the ball and his eyes firmly pointed towards his own feet. A shocking lack of vision and awareness.

Nothing I hate more than a player under hitting and passing the ball behind his teammates when on a counter. Makes my blood boil.

• Like 3

Just now, sne said:

The type of player you'd hate to play alongside.

No real quality at anything. Kinda slow, kinda poor with the ball, terrible striker of the ball and his eyes firmly pointed towards his own feet. A shocking lack of vision and awareness.

Nothing I hate more than a player under hitting and passing the ball behind his teammates when on a counter. Makes my blood boil.

You fire the ball into him and make your run, you know you aren't getting it back and if you do it's a hospital ball. Can't even do the basics. Could give Neil Taylor a run for his money in a shitpass off.

10 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

Bit harsh. Come on as a sub always difficult. At least he runs around and tries, more than can be said for most of the team. Rather have him play than bottle job AEG

He’s awful. I said that on here  first game he played for us. I watched all African cup of nations games in summer. Very poor player and judged him on what I’ve seen. He’s nowhere near  good enough player for Aston Villa FC.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Eastie said:

On a par with a Andre green - not good enough at this level 

I’m not saying he is great but he is head and shoulders above Green. Andre Green will disappear off the football radar but Trez will have a decent career. He also has a fantastic attitude so deserves a bit of support 

Â