Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

One thing I don't understand, by 21 you know your strengths and attributes. You know what you are good at.

No matter the league the level or the opposition, your pace is generally on an average throughout world football as a whole. That doesn't alter too much I would guess whether he is playing PL or Turkey.

Why in God's name this guy thinks he is fast is beyond me. How many times does he needs to knock the ball 15 yards around someone and then get smoked for pace does he need to realise he isn't quick.

He tried it on James Ward Prowse and got ruined in a foot race.

James Ward Prowse!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

One thing I don't understand, by 21 you know your strengths and attributes. You know what you are good at.

No matter the league the level or the opposition, your pace is generally on an average throughout world football as a whole. That doesn't alter too much I would guess whether he is playing PL or Turkey.

Why in God's name this guy thinks he is fast is beyond me. How many times does he needs to knock the ball 15 yards around someone and then get smoked for pace does he need to realise he isn't quick.

He tried it on James Ward Prowse and got ruined in a foot race.

James Ward Prowse!!

That was funny. Was never a foul btw. The ref was awful all game. 

He probably thinks because his legs move rapidly that he's actually quick. Meanwhile Erling Haaland is running at track speeds across an entire pitch with like 15 strides. The fact that he's been burned by Jordan Henderson and JWP hasn't registered yet I guess.

6 hours ago, Tom13 said:

A bad season, not a bad match.

Trez has scored 3 goals this season. Compare that to Wesley who has scored 5, and I bet played significantly more minutes, and cost twice as much.

Obviously there's more to the game than goals. But on Saturday you said he was the one of the worst players in the Premier League. Madness. He's 25, in a new country, in a crap team, without a pre-season. You don't get 40 caps for a decent international side without having something in your locker.

I'm not saying Trez has set the world on fire, but some people here are over-reacting.

He looks very out of depth physically at this level. He occasionally will do things in a game that make me think he has potential, but he looks like a child amongst men, showing he hasn't got the strength for our game currently, and when he starts a game he's blowing by half time, so he hasn't got the physical fitness either.

Tries to score when theres no chance, then tries again to score when no chance. Hes like gabby, give him no time to think he does more than when he does have time to think.

Disappointed he couldn't just keep it simple today when we did have the ball. 

10 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Why did he dwell on the ball ? And not pass it? We had so many bodies forward 

Because he is shite. Targett lung busting 50 yards to give him an overlap and he decides to plod into a congested city midfield. The bloke is the worst footballer we have ever had. Not fit enough for Aston power league 

• Like 1

Â