Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Got to love Trez.

Couldn't believe we put him on as the first sub and he then did that very odd header that nearly hit the corners flag but give him a back post finish and more often than not he connects well, the first was a very good shot aswell.

He's not a terrible finisher at all. The contrast is the basic lack of technique he generally has outside the box when making passes and crosses.

Goals add to his value at least....

• Like 1

I just don’t understand how you can look like you’ve won a competition and yet singlehandedly win so many games. He’s such an enigma. 

I find it impossible not to love him. He’s nothing if not entertaining!

3 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Still not good enough but finds himself in the right place at the right time more often than not. Offers more than El Ghazi that’s for sure.

I also think he disrupts other teams quite a lot with his work rate. And maybe he is very well suited to play the teams we should hammer, but struggle to break down.

He's one of the strangest footballers I've ever seen. He looks so poor most of the time but he scores the absolute most important goals for the club every time. 

I expect he'll probably start against Liverpool, look rubbish again and this cycle will repeat itself down the line. Bizarre player.

• Like 1

If our entire squad had his work rate and if our other wingers had his knack of finding goal scoring positions we'd win more games. Kept the ball really well today too. That's all he has to do.

That decoy run for our third goal was confusingly beautiful!

• Like 1

Last season we thought we were being relegated, as the prophecy said, cometh the moment cometh the Egyptian messiah and thus the legend of trez was born..

Then despite everything good he faded, then this time when we thought Europe was thrown away, cometh the second coming, watch trez the unlikeliest of heros come good again, score us to Europe and become the weirdest cult hero any club ever has 🤣

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Kbdrum88 said:

Last season we thought we were being relegated, as the prophecy said, cometh the moment cometh the Egyptian messiah and thus the legend of trez was born..

Then despite everything good he faded, then this time when we thought Europe was thrown away, cometh the second coming, watch trez the unlikeliest of heros come good again, score us to Europe and become the weirdest cult hero any club ever has 🤣

He could be know as Seth the god of chaos..

Just now, DCJonah said:

He confuses me so much. 

It’s hard not to like him. 

Even when he’s bad, he’s so comically bad it’s... endearing? 

Ive a lot more time for him than El Ghazi and Traore. 

Make no mistake though, we don’t have a decent wide player at the club (Jack aside). 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

He confuses me so much. 

I think it's cus he never gives up and that's why we truly get confused by him, we just never know what were getting..

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

It’s hard not to like him. 

Even when he’s bad, he’s so comically bad it’s... endearing? 

Ive a lot more time for him than El Ghazi and Traore. 

Make no mistake though, we don’t have a decent wide player at the club (Jack aside). 

Yeah, I've said preciously, you can't hate a guy that works that hard. 

But he's just so unbelievably poor at times and then does things like that. 

IMO it's the key position to improve in the summer. 

31 minutes ago, DeepDish said:

I also think he disrupts other teams quite a lot with his work rate. And maybe he is very well suited to play the teams we should hammer, but struggle to break down.

He's unpredictability helps, skinning two men then falling on his arse within 30 secs 

Just now, DCJonah said:

Yeah, I've said preciously, you can't hate a guy that works that hard. 

But he's just so unbelievably poor at times and then does things like that. 

IMO it's the key position to improve in the summer. 

One ring to rule them all. 

Â