Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Just now, GingerCollins29 said:

He's unpredictability helps, skinning two men then falling on his arse within 30 secs 

It’s been said numerous times on here that he’s so bad at times, even the defender can’t believe it and this causes uncertainty when defending against him. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It’s hard not to like him. 

Even when he’s bad, he’s so comically bad it’s... endearing? 

Ive a lot more time for him than El Ghazi and Traore. 

Make no mistake though, we don’t have a decent wide player at the club (Jack aside). 

Shows his passion, even when he's been crap he's comically amused me to the point you could keep him at Villa for comedy and dressing room fun.

I've had a couple of Egyptian friends myself and it's always the faces for some reason, the faces they pull when they are so serious makes me chuckle, they are fun to be around Great sense of humours.

There's a barbers round the corner from me and he's a good laugh also, he didn't have to but has offered to train my son up in hairdressing once this Covid is over all for free, that course costs abit to do as well. Not to trash on my own white-British people but I've often found more kindness and friendship from foreign people and have always been closer than what I have my own ethnicity, I just enjoy the company more and feel far less likely I'm going to be stabbed in the back truth be told.

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It’s been said numerous times on here that he’s so bad at times, even the defender can’t believe it and this causes uncertainty when defending against him. 

Could be but I do think he does at times show signs of improvement.

He struck that one goal beautiful today, the one that one just inside the 18 yard box.

He tries and that is all you can ask from any player, Smith seems to be able to get more out of him when you least expect it from him.

As I've said between him and Ghazi they go on there little goal runs and you seems to get them do it all at different times of the season. Unfortunately it's not enough for the level were trying to reach we need much much better at a much more consistent rate.

If I were to sell one out of Ghazi and Trezegeut I would certainly sell Ghazi all day long, Trezegeut has shown the most improvement since he's been here in my eyes.

End of season Trez is becoming almost as mythical as contract renewal time Adebayor. They weren't even in the top 10 best chances he's had this season and he's bagged them both and earned us 3 points. Maybe he is worth a place in the squad. He needs more goal contributions over the course of a whole season but maybe they're about to turn up in the next few weeks.

• Haha 1

An enigma. Plays like  a fan who collected a load of crisp packets to get a chance to play in a premier league game.

Finds himself in food positions quite often, will score 5/6 goals a season and to be fair was good today, but ultimately would be frustrating in the championship let alone in the pl.

• Like 1

Fair play, not sure I’ve ever seen anyone try harder to earn a Premier League career, a lot of players in this league could learn a lot from him.

He could learn a lot from them mind about how to play football but there you go. 

No matter what you say about Trez he is certainly one for adversity. Literally whenever we need a goal most, or a win most he finds a goal or two. 

He is isn't anything special, but he always works his socks off and tries his best to make things. And to top it of he scores crucial goals. So for me, he is a decent squad player.

He's always had a habit of getting into good positions, it's just technically he's weak and he has very, very limited skill set. But then today in the space of 10 minutes he wins a header that he meets sweetly, but completely off target, makes a brilliant move that literally nobody else on the field even thought of to slot home a lovely equaliser with aplomb, hits one near perfectly to go just high and wide, finishes off a lovely move that any PL striker would be proud to get on the end of to get his second.

But then we all know next week it's a coin flip whether he looks like a competition winner who heard about football on a book once, or he pops up out of nowhere to tap one in having given the fullback a nightmare all game because he just doesn't stop running.

• Like 1

It’s both funny and strange to read the comments on here. Trez scores 2 goals today, but in the same game before he scored he was so bad I wanted to make another substitution involving him. 

I can’t wait to read the comments after the next game when he is back to his old self. 

He is simply not good enough and just because he scored 2 today, he is the Messiah in some people’s eyes. I still want to get rid of him in the summer. You can’t have a player who is as bad as him at general play and is tactical stupid.

I’m glad he scored, but next game he will be bad again. You read it here first

• Like 2

Valuable squad member, won't bring it every game but when he does bring it, oh is it worth it! It was around this time last season (albeit it a little later on the calender) that he showed us he wasn't letting us get relegated!

1 minute ago, Taxahunter said:

It’s both funny and strange to read the comments on here. Trez scores 2 goals today, but in the same game before he scored he was so bad I wanted to make another substitution involving him. 

I can’t wait to read the comments after the next game when he is back to his old self. 

He is simply not good enough and just because he scored 2 today, he is the Messiah in some people’s eyes. I still want to get rid of him in the summer. You can’t have a player who is as bad as him at general play and is tactical stupid.

I just posted my comment, but I thought I'd reiterate it immediately as it's relevant to this post. 

He is a valuable squad member!!! and very few wingers are consistent every game and those that are don't sign for mid table teams.

He has scored many valuable goals for us and deserves more respect than you're giving him. Don't hyperbole it up by saying people think he is a Messiah, ridiculous comment.

5 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

Can’t say I’ve read anything like this at all. Most accept he’s a very limited player but are giving him credit where it’s due. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How the f*ck can he not even be able to control, run without falling over himself, or direct a ball one minute, then score and go on to hit shots with Roberto Carlos type power the next? lol

The Trez towards the end was the Trez which started the season and impressed us so much.

• Like 3

Â