Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

The Egyptian Weimann.

I liked Weimann. I like Trez but i can't disagree he isn't good enough if we want to go to the next level.

Love the work rate but got very little ability to follow it up.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Philosopher said:

Trez limitations are the same the other two. They don't create enough. They can get on the end of things that is it really. Trez was also making up for Barkley's limitations with his workraye and pressing something the other two are incapable of. 

Three starts isn't enough for match fitness and sharpness after 2 months out.

Yet their output is remarkably higher. This is not to discount their limitations which they have. I just believe there is a quality gap between them. 

As for the fitness issue, Nakamba hasn't played regularly for about a year, and yet that doesn't seem to impact his fitness or sharpness level. You could argue that unlike Trez he hasn't been injured, but he's still sharp somehow? I'm not really convinced by that argument... 

• Like 2

On 01/04/2021 at 16:52, villalad21 said:

The Egyptian Weimann.

I liked Weimann. I like Trez but i can't disagree he isn't good enough if we want to go to the next level.

Love the work rate but got very little ability to follow it up.

Blasphemy

• Haha 1

Spent the ten minutes before he scored calling him a word removed. 

Will probably do the same next match.

The guy knows how to arrive at the far post and bury though!

My brother is a Newcastle fan and after the first villa goal he said that'll do. I laughed and said "Trezeguet, he doesn't in any way live up to his namesake", and the he goes and does that. I just can't figure him out at all.

Â