Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

People want everything now.

Chill Winstons.

The club will be working on multiple deals as we speak.

Nobody wants everything now.

Chill Winston.

We need two centre backs (eg Mings & Webester) and two defensive midfielders (eg Hayden & Phillips). These positions are priority! 

Then in order RW, ST, GK 

If we don’t get the additional striker or goalkeeper then I still think we’d be ok. 

At at least one CB and one DM is vital ASAP! 

I hope we bring in a player today, preferably Tyrone. In any case, we need to have made 3-4 new signings by this time next week.

If as I suspect, we are being held to ransom over fees for our main targets, the time will soon be upon us, when we will need to meet the selling club half way, to get the deals done or to move onto our other options. 

• Like 1

I don’t think a single person on twitter or on here is actually ITK. And if by some miracle you do so happen to be ITK, why are you sharing information and sabotaging the club?

I think I’m just going to close my eyes and wait and see what the lineup is against Spuds. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

I don’t think a single person on twitter or on here is actually ITK. And if by some miracle you do so happen to be ITK, why are you sharing information and sabotaging the club?

I think I’m just going to close my eyes and wait and see what the lineup is against Spuds. 

BDC35E63-B8A9-480B-B080-73AB3A94C646.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Good luck in staying away from this thread then...its like crack!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I think I’m just going to close my eyes and wait and see what the lineup is against Spuds

I mean, that’s a long time to keep your eyes closed, do you have a dog or something to assist?

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Bent says we should sign Dwight Gayle. I agree with him, now we have #BentekeMk2 Gayle would be a very useful back-up.

I’d take him as back up but I don’t think he’s quite Premier League quality, just very good Championship

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I’d take him as back up but I don’t think he’s quite Premier League quality, just very good Championship

If he's not PL quality then I wouldn't sign him, especially at 28. We need PL quality squad players.

• Like 1

Gayle offers something different to Wesley, he'd be very useful as a sub - wouldn't over pay so I doubt it will happen, but he'd be useful. Maybe Hogan can do something along those lines... (or maybe not!!!).

12 hours ago, wedge said:

You wouldn't be referring to the Birmingham Mail by any chance, would you?

🤪

There are many, many clickbait webshites out there. That piece of trash tops the lot of them. They're an absolute disgrace.

• Like 2

I certainly wouldn't turn our noses up at Gayle, depending on price.   He's played for pretty poor Newcastle and Palace teams in the Premier.  Albion gave him service and he scored goals.   Now, I wouldn't have him starting week in week out, but if we needed a goal to come from the bench, then he'd be a good option.   Also caused Mings nothing but problems at Villa Park.  He's a pest that annoys you and that is a quality you sometimes need.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Gayle offers something different to Wesley, he'd be very useful as a sub - wouldn't over pay so I doubt it will happen, but he'd be useful. Maybe Hogan can do something along those lines... (or maybe not!!!).

Can we stop with this. Gayle was incredibly effective every time I saw him play. Hogan has never done anything for us other than score about three tap ins!

Edited by praisedmambo
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Zero bites on this, VT I'm impressed yet disappointed!

giphy.gif

I hear tried to test the waters and launch a bit but it didn't work out.

Bildresultat för bill dance bloopers gif

Instead of worrying about players needing to learn how to play Smith’s system (like it’s some complex, mystical system that’s unbeknown to the rest of the footballing world), how about take comfort in the idea we’re looking to buy players who will instantly fit easily and comfortably into the system because, you know, that’s why we’re trying to buy them. 

• Like 1