Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

22 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Really like the look of Bowen at Hull. 22 goals from the wing is impressive. Spurs are apparently monitoring him. Remember him in the game at VP, he was good on the ball, always busy. Think he’s only 22 yrs old too.

We should sign him up ASAP. Will probably score 23 next season!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I recommended him and a fair few others to Stuttgart last December on a project i was set by my friend who is close to Stuttgart on good Premier League & Championship Players youngsters with very good potential to improve.

That  was just before Tommy Hitzlesperger was appointed.

They wasn't interested! As @AvfcRigo82knows i rate Bowen very highly. 

what about Benrhama in your opinion?

Personally i would go for Bowen & Benrhama......20-30m for both of them would be a fairly good deal imo.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

what about Benrhama in your opinion?

Personally i would go for Bowen & Benrhama......20-30m for both of them would be a fairly good deal imo.

You knows it!!

I've mentioned Benrahma plenty of times on VillaTalk mate as someone we should go for i've watched him vs Villa twice, any game on Sky of Brentford and also one live game for Brentford in 2018/19 season. I would like see us go for him and Bowen. I know Brentford's French scout pretty well who's suggestions  bought both  Benrahma & Maupay to Brentford.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

Welcome to Villa, Jota 🙂 I am suspire we offered him 2 years, i thought 3 years is make sense.

now we hope go get Bowen and Lolley as first choice Right Winger.

and we still need sort Left Back i think this is our weak link last season with Taylor in this roles.

Gary Powndland is that you?

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

I recommended him and a fair few others to Stuttgart last December on a project i was set by my friend who is close to Stuttgart on good Premier League & Championship Players youngsters with very good potential to improve.

That  was just before Tommy Hitzlesperger was appointed.

They wasn't interested! As @AvfcRigo82knows i rate Bowen very highly. 

so do I....has all the attributes IMO

I’d be really happy with Bowen or Lolley to be honest, but Bowen just has the edge. 

Saw on his Wiki that Jarrod Bowen has a trial for us but was unsuccessful. No news story there obv, just interesting.

Edited by alreadyexists

13 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Gary Powndland is that you?

Danny uses British sign language. 

Have a read Here

15 minutes ago, av1 said:

Danny uses British sign language. 

Have a read Here

Didn't know that, I don't go into Off Topic anymore so hadn't seen it. For some reason I had the idea that French was his mother tongue and he was game enough to be posting anyway in another language on a subject he's obviously well versed in.

Never felt the need to take the piss, though, despite me being a word removed. Always good to discover you're not the biggest word removed in the village. :crylaugh:

Lolley would be a good bit of business for no more than 10m. He’s a good player and you know he’ll work hard.

Any more than that and I just think it’s too much given his age. There must be more value on the continent for a similar player, only younger. 

Bowen and Benrahma. Again, would love both, but that’s going to cost us 30m and do we have enough money left over to sign a quality DM and ST? 

All exciting though! 

12 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

source.gif

I definitely agree with beingagainst signing older, injury prone players like we have in the past.

I was saying I wanted Sturridge, just wanted to see what everyone else thought, and I have my answer 😂